Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High capacity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for a while now, pretty much everyday for a year and a half. (Yes, I function everyday. School/Work/Family, everything is still fine.. I didn't throw my life down the drain like you see on TV..) But everytime I smoke new pick ups, I realize that I can smoke 4 bowls and be blazed, smoke 4 more and feel no higher? Just feel like I wasted weed? Does this happen to anyone else? I mean I know I'm smoking more but the feeling just doesn't keep going like it should. Maybe just me. & so you don't ask, I don't have a high tolerance level or anything. Not low, because like I said I've smoked everyday practically, but I don't smoke a lot a day.

2. You are being plagued by a little demon called Tolerance. Time for a break my friend. Couple weeks off and you'll be flying like pig.

3. "& so you don't ask, I don't have a high tolerance level or anything. Not low, because like I said I've smoked everyday practically, but I don't smoke a lot a day."

I've gone on t-breaks and I know what tolerance levels are haha. It's not that. It's just I feel like when I'm at a certain point in my high and I won't get any higher no matter how much more I smoke.
    But thank you for your insight, mate.

4. Yes, your receptors turn off after a while if you have a tolerance. They will simply not allow you to get higher. I think I heard that it is best to wait 90min in between toking to let your receptors open back up or something if you smoke a few times a day. Vs smoking 4 blunts in an hour, going through a fat 8th, and realizing that your not getting much higher, but your weed is still diminishing.

If I am wanting to get blazed later on weed, I take a mini t break for a day and light up at midnight usually.

5. "But everytime I smoke new pick ups, I realize that I can smoke 4 bowls and be blazed, smoke 4 more and feel no higher? Just feel like I wasted weed? Does this happen to anyone else? I mean I know I'm smoking more but the feeling just doesn't keep going like it should. Maybe just me."

That's from a build up of tolerance. And there is a certain point when smoking when you wont get any higher. If your highs aren't lasting as long or a certain amount of weed isn't getting you as high as it would before, then you need to take a T-break.