High Buys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m4m2a0, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Dollar stores are the SHIT when you're high.

Also, I live in the Asian part of town. Asian stores are AWESOME when high - interesting candy and snacks (Hello Panda cookies are the best), mochi ice cream, Chinese and Japanese beers, cool trinkets/containers (bought some sweet tin jars for my weed!), etc. are all awesome to mess around with!

2. I got wicked stoned and drunk before i went to a pats game last season with my buddies...
    For whatever reason I bought a Foam finger, a crazy fur hat thing

Foam Fingers man, fucking get me every damn time

3. food... alot. one time i went to wallmart really fucked up and bought a $70 radar detector which hasnt done anything besides give me a boost in confidence while driving fast, i now have 4 points on my license.

dumbest: went to walmart again last week f'd up and on the way out spent $20 in the stupid claw machine to get nothing at all from it :(

4. Excellent thread idea :smoke:
    Hmm, let's see...

Food
    --One time I was reeeaaallll drunk/stoned and ended up dropping $22 and some change at Taco Bell. My friend (the designated driver) apparently tried to tell me several times that she wasn't hungry, but I insisted on buying her six chalupas "just in case." When I received my order, she said I looked at her all wide-eyed and stunned at the amount of food in the bag, and then just started giggling. I called her the next day to ask about the three days' worth of Taco Bell in my fridge, and that's when she repeated the night's events for me.
    --Another time a couple friends and I decided to get together, smoke, and cook a HUGE dinner to celebrate the end of my thirty day t-break. Of course, we blazed on the way to the grocery store. I was FUCKED after two big hits of hash and a bowl of dank, and utterly convinced that if I tried cooking at that point the house would be a pile of ashes before long. We ended up going to Perkins and ordering five full meals (two breakfast platters and three dinner selections/sandwich plates) between the three of us. We spent close to $90 (including a very good tip--I can't help it, especially if I'm feeling happy :D), and my awesome friends donated their leftovers to me. A good night for sure.

Random Shit
    --I was really, really stoned one day at the age of sixteen, and decided that Wal-Mart was the ideal place to kill some time until I had to go to work. I walked out of that store with a dozen new pairs of socks, a fuckload of Diet Pepsi, $20 worth of lip gloss/eyeliner/deodorant, some cheap knock-off perfume spray (smelled SOOO good I couldn't pass it up), and a package of new sponges. Why the sponges? Couldn't tell ya.
    --I went to an art fair high as shit one summer (I think I was 17 or 18) and bought a $5 CD from a really cute guy with white-boy dreads and tattoos all over his arms. I had been by stage where his band was performing earlier, and they were simply awful. I mean really, really terrible. I felt bad for the guy, and he was charming and pretty sexy despite his lack of musical talent, so I bought a CD out of pity.

If I think of any more I'll post 'em. Again, awesome thread idea :hello:

5. At a music festival i was messed up walkin around and I bought a 30 doller t shirt from a vendor which seemed pricey compared to all the other shit, but the shirt had the greatful dead skull with a wu tang w in the middle of the skull instead of the lighting bolt.

6. dropping like 200 bucks on cloths .... damn you online shopping

7. These once belonged to an NHL player by the name of Sean Avery. they're missing a piece of plastic in one of the ring finger slots so they were deemed unfit for NHL use. They found there way to ebay where my high ass bid 180 on them expecting to be beaten. nope.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]