High Buys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m4m2a0, Oct 5, 2010.

1. weed. weed. Dumb movies I regret buying. Food..Weed

2. Last year, after Michigan was 3-0, I woke up the day of the Indiana game just pumped for a day of college football. So pumped i just decided to go to the Michigan game that day. (Live like 15min away from the Big House) Bought me and my friend tickets outside the stadium. Dropped like 160 on the day. Couldn't really afford it, but idk... something was there that I had to go to the game! And we won!

3. hahaha holy shit..:smoke:

4. You bought your mom !?!?:eek:

5. It was, it looks like the monkey from lion king hahah.

6. Craziest thing i've ever bought under the influence, food, endless ammounts of food :metal:

7. I always offer to pay for restaurant bills, gas, and pretty much anything that comes up while hanging out with friends.

8. Food..always food! BUt then comes electronics but most all the time its some kind of food or snack..

9. i went to olive garden high.. like twenty times lol.
    but yeah back to the story, i bought the endless pasta bowl. helllz yeah.

10. Haha Sweet! I work at Blockbuster. This week is the 5 for $20 deal so hurry up before we change it back to 4 for $20!

11. I picked up an eighth and got a free bike-cycle thrown in. :smoke:

12. I spent $110 at Petsmart buying shit for my dog I'll NEVER and/or are totallly unnecessary.

I have like.. breath freshener sprays and mints and different tooth brushes. WTF? I hate you Petsmart.

Then I was pretty much broke for a few days until I got my paycheck. Haha.

13. yo wat festival was it

and i def wouldve kept the hat that sounds sick

14. hahaaha hell yea use to go taco bell with my friend who played football we would grub out there spending close to that

15. camp bisco...best festie ever...i honestly think it had one of the best lineups of all the summer festies, if not the best...next year im gonna try to save up like 600-700$ to have fun with and just go insane haha, get VIP and an RV and the rest goes to stuff i cant talk about lol

16. I bought two footlong steak and bacon melt sandwiches from subway...turned out to be a little over 20 bucks and i wolfed them down in less than 10 minutes...both of them.

20 some odd bux is pretty expensive to eat in no time at all. lol

another time, i went to Dollar Rama and I bought this winter hat for 2 dollars. i wore it everywhere when I was stoned.

in the summer.