Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high at work?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by giantsfan3550, Aug 11, 2008.

1. I work at a grocery store and smoke frequently in the freezer its sweet.

2. times 2

3. Oh how I wish I could be high at work. :( I'm a computer technician/salesman and need to focus at all times, so I don't smoke til I'm off. It'd be so awesome because time FLIES when you're high.

4. depends on the kinda work im gonna be doing..at my meaningless minimum wage jobs (mcdonalds, wendys, hannaford..ive had a few) being high is almost a necessity. the work is so mindless its actually really irritating sober. opiates are my drug of choice for work but i prefer being on something. when im working landscaping and physically labor i dont like being high as it tends to slow me down and my work suffers so ill usually wait until its finished. except for this one under the table demo and renovation job i was on last summer all me and my friends did was get hammered and do work...good times....

5. HAhaha you say everyone at the GM in Louisianna smokes weed?? HAHA

I work at a GM as well and it is the exact same way

6. how else would you go to work

7. done it. im not that great at work when i'm stoned.
    only once i was, that was a very good day when i treated the customers extremely nicely.

Too bad working high makes time go slower...

8. unfortunately i'm a lifeguard so i can only smoke on really rainy days

9. with 2 jobs theres 2 different feelings towards the tokin and workin....

job number one is a LOT of physical labor and climbing through hills and woods and underbrush.... when i'm stoned i can barely keep walking let alone get my work done.... its better to be sober with the energy to get teh work done.... i enjoy a joint afterwards even more

now job number 2..... its pretty much a necessity to be stoned at this place..... I work in customer service at a call center and it's pretty much horrible... the only real way to deal with the sreaming customers is to be ripped.... that way i don't care what they yell at me about!

peace
    hippy

10. i can't remember the last time i did not smoke before and during work at my summer job. a little wake an' bake around 6 am, and then a good bowl during my "lunch break" before heading off to sweep and line 12 tennis courts and pick up hundreds of balls. i take pride in the appearance of the courts, and a little smoky smoky helps me focus and be more attentive to the details... not to mention how much fun it makes driving a golf cart on the courts while pumping some sound tribe into my brain.

11. Same idea, I used to smoke during my breaks at work but it was always so hectic (or felt like it). Im a cashier at a grocery store so sometimes people will ask rediculous questions that I stumble to answer.

I just smoke after and enjoy the shit out of it.:smoking:

12. I sometimes smoked at my job at home depot. I didn't like doing it because the managers suspected me as a stoner early on.

At best western I did laundry and the manager was addicted to prescription opiates. So I guess she coulc tell when people were intoxicated. She came in a few hours after I smoked a bowl before work(a little too big of one) and she asked what was wrong with me. I didn't really feel high, but I guess I looked too relaxed and my eyes might have been a little droopy or red or something. Im like "ummmmm...." she says, "too much partying, that's what!" Maybe she thought I was just hung over. I dunno.

I used to work at a gourmet italian restaurant, and the boss smoked.....but I was taking a break. ........good timing, huh?

I think smoking at work can both speed up and slow down the time.....usually slow down, though.

13. I work a normal 9-5 office job, I have tokin buddy and we sneak a toke every about 2 to 3 times during the 8 hours. A Sativa and coffee in the morning makes my day very productive.
    My last toke is usually an OG, makes for nice ride when your stuck in traffic.

14. I do, but I've found you need to be careful with dosage and all. I just try to find a predictable strain, a good sativa that uplifts. Then just one hit before work gets me through a few hours. Nothings worse than using in excess then try to wait on the public like I do.
    A little dab will do ya.

15. I go to work geeked out of my mind all the time. Its great cus my boss is cool and my supervisor smokes too....along with about half the employees. So I dont ever have to worry about red eyes or smelling like smoke:)

16. i drive a flt all night , and hell yeah im stoned every night :smoking: