Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HerbIsFuckinRad, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Have you ever gone to work high before? I had work this morning after a party at my bud's and from there I pretty much rested at home until my early morning shift and since my tolerance is really low, and my highs still last a super long time I was pretty buzzed at work, but luckily all I had to do was make coffees all morning. It was surprisingly easy as fuck because I was more coordinated than usual and my vision was completely fixated on the coffees I was making. But I think the customers could tell I was on something haha :smoke:

2. Nah, I haven't. Probably wouldn't though cause I'm too silly, and spacey when I'm high. Besides, I'd probably be sad as hell if I was high at work cause I'd rather be out having fun or at home.

3. I make new york style hand tossed pizza so I can get as baked as I want whenever there are no orders to be made :D

4. i come to work stoned all the time no big deal

5. Ohh yeah, I have my own office and my door is required to stay locked, and I am the ONLY one who is allowed in my office (this is my jobs rules, not mine). Yeah, I smoke before work. :bongin: :metal:

6. Everyday.

7. I think it depends on what are you working. I could never work as a therapist (which I'm trained for) and be high, I'd screw up real bad. I also could not operate complex machinery. But I'd probably be able to work high and love it in a creative field that does not involve interacting with other people (e.g. writing, web design). I could also work high in a repetitive job that doesn't involve much interaction, but I would probably be sad wasting the high doing boring stuff instead of having fun...

8. What kind of work is this?
    Seems ideal, blaze near the window all day err day.

9. I don't go to work sober.

10. [quote name='"StevenTyler77"']I would probably be sad wasting the high doing boring stuff instead of having fun...[/quote]

pretty much works the opposite way, makes boring stuff fun. Definitely the way to go

11. Everyday I work

12. I recently started working part time as a care taker with a friend at our local zoo, thought it would be a fun experience and I could use the extra cash.
    All I do is bring the animal's food in all day basically, some other small stuff whatever needs to be done here and there. On our breaks, we go out back and roll a blunt or joint and hit up the vending machines.
    It's pretty fun actually, I don't mind all the minor shitty work like sweeping I have to do sometimes because I can constantly be high all day while doing it.

13. I used to do an IT course/apprenticeship. At break times we would go outside to get some "fresh air" as we called it. I think more than half the class smoked, even the teacher smoked with us haha.

14. [quote name='"ThrashManiac93"']I used to do an IT course/apprenticeship. At break times we would go outside to get some "fresh air" as we called it. I think more than half the class smoked, even the teacher smoked with us haha.[/quote]

You sound like one of my friends.... Hmm same apprenticeship and he called it fresh air also. It's a long shot but...

15. When I was bartending and cooking I was high as a kite all the time. The owner at the bar was cool with it as long as we would just smoke in the freezer haha.

Now that I work in an office, there is no way I could get away with it. Which is why I got a prescription for xanax and that does just fine for my 8 hours.

16. Used to work at the cinemas, as a floor guy (tearing tickets, cleaning cinemas etc) and was high as fuck every shift. We would "take the rubbish out" and come back high as kites. Best job ever.