Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at the Movies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bhatmeng, May 22, 2010.

1. I remember smoking a couple of blunts before going to see pineapple express. Needless to say that was an epic day.

2. It all depends on you man, try it. Me personally, i love it. Especially when you watch a movie with lots of action in it. Or it's trippy as hell.

3. Is your name Mike or Mark or are you going to the movies with anyone named Mike or Mark

4. Well as long as you dont sit next to a fat-ass that seem to swarm to the movies, other then that you just have to remained high, bring some edibles or something. And just chillax and enjoy the show.

p.s.
    I dont recommend going to a horror film, and action movies are fucking hilarious, you'll laugh your ass off

5. Thats cause it was a terrible movie haha

6. I watched "Legion" while I was high today. At first I was like *yawn*, but when that old granny was like "Your child will burn, you'll all burn!" then started eating that raw steak, I was like "HOLY FUCK IM TRIPPIN?" because when i looked over at my mom she wasn't laughing or cringing or anything. Then she climbed up on the cieling and I was really freaked out...Then she said like "woah no way " or something.

Totally badass movie.

7. I saw Shutter Island while high. That was fun.

But make sure you got some nice sativas to keep you up.

8. smoked before the midnight showing of Bruno. needless to say we laughed and fell asleep. but then again, bruno was a disappointment. i say try it, what could it hurt? just please don't get caught or anything. it would be hard to in a dark movie theater anyways though

9. I've been blazed for a lot of movies, but like everyone says, I get bored half way through. Wish I could creep outside and light one up. Now, if you could smoke IN the movie theater, that would be fucking awesome.

10. I got to see Hubble at an IMAX dome while I was just ripped on some decent KB. Not saying much but, greatest experience of my life.

11. ah shit this had to be a good time:cool::smoke: