High at the dentist?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SidelineHero, Nov 6, 2012.

1. So yea, I'm high, and I'm going to the dentist. Do you think this is a bad idea? :/ the more I think about it, the more nervous I'm getting. Normally I'm not afraid of the dentist, and panic attacks don't really happen too often. So, blades, should I be worried right now?

2. I've done it before man. It really wasn't that bad to be honest. Just act cool and you should be fine. Good luck brother!

3. By the time you actually get too see the dentist your high is going too be gone...

4. Yea I should be plenty down. Maybe I will count this as a light panic attack. Thanks for being there for me blades. :p

5. Well I'm at the dentist, and I'm still pretty high, bit I have plenty of paper work to do. How exciting. :)

6. I probably wouldn't if they were giving me laughing gas, but otherwise it's fine.

7. ive done it, you'll be fine, but cotton mouth can be a bitch in there

8. Yea I'm fine, just xrays and shit. But I bonged like .4g before noon and still feel it, cool story by me. :)

9. Spacguru, I have 11 more posts than you as of right now!

10. Its a great experience if your high. Also it is a great painkiller if your getting wisdom teeth out or something

11. Did they say anything about your breath?
    Did ya smell like weed The stuff lingers for hours.
    Im sure ya brushed teeth real well before the apt so I guess the pot smell would wash away somewhat.
    I reak for a day my clothes skin and breath more than ever

12. It fucking sucks... Much rather get it out of the way sober... Fuck dentists those evil motherfuckers...

13. More dentist kill themselves because of their job, Most people hate them and have a great fear of the dentist. Therefore the dentist thinks they are screw-ups and no one likes them oh well im gonna jump ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................................

14. For me it's a bad idea, I hate the dentist to begin with. I go in there baked I'm probably not coming out alive

15. I was at the dentist the other day actually, high for my first time. When I had my wisdom teeth yanked I wanted to be stoned, but I couldn't. This time was freaking great. They are a pleasure, they know how to tell you what to do without bitching, and I was so relaxed bro. Honestly. Maybe cause im doing yoga now and I was laying back in a comfortable postion. But high at the dentist, is going to be tradition for me lol :)

16. Brush your teeth at least dentist man just trying to earn a buck he don't need to be smellin your weedy breath

17. I brushed my teeth, twice! That was a fancy place though. They gave me a free metal travel coffee thermos thing. But it cost me 50 bucks I don't have. Little did I know I can't even go back for the cleaning and 2 tiny cavity fillings. I have to skip it to be able to afford my wisdom.teeth to be pulled. Gotta love a college bank account.

18. Last time I was high as shit thinking it was just a cleaning. Turns out they had to drill a cavity and the numbing shit felt wierd ass fuck while high

19. [quote name='"ExCriminaL18"']I don't get it. Why are dentists scary? I never have been scared.. I love that shit, sit in a nice comfy motherfucking chair and just chill get ur teeth polished and shit.

besides that one time i had to get like 6 shots in my gums to num my mouth yo that shit was whack[/quote]

I personally don't like the dentist because I had a real shitty one for 6 years. There was 2 dentist Offices in a 600km radius and they Both sucked. One time I actually booked it from the dentist office and went and hid for 2 hours so I didn't have to go :laughing: I was in like 4th grade or something.

The needles too, "you'll only feel a slight pinch."
    *needle goes in* surprise mother fucker!! That shit hurts alot more that a slight pinch.

20. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']

I personally don't like the dentist because I had a real shitty one for 6 years. There was 2 dentist Offices in a 600km radius and they Both sucked. One time I actually booked it from the dentist office and went and hid for 2 hours so I didn't have to go :laughing: I was in like 4th grade or something.

The needles too, "you'll only feel a slight pinch."
    *needle goes in* surprise mother fucker!! That shit hurts alot more that a slight pinch.[/quote]

How true is that man!
    When I had my wisdom pulled I wanted to be stoned, they said tell us if you feel pain. Well the numbing shit took the pain away but if didnt stop me from feeling the amount of pressure he had on my jaw to pull em out.

Honestly the single most painful thing I've ever had. For a hour plus while all four came out... sober as a stick