Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at the airport

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j4ck3l, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Has anyone here been high at the airport? I'm travelling by myself to london (im 19, but ive never really travelled this far without anyone) and im not a fan of flying. Would I get in trouble if i was high but i had absolutely NO drugs whatsoever? And not super faded, just like a little bit to get a buzz and be more relaxed.

2. Pretty sure your fine. Not sure if the US has any specific rules or anything though.

I'd prob recommend trying to not stink of ganj though, as it could lead to you getting searched and some extra hassly. Also I'd say if you do get asked, just tell them straight up you smoked earlier but have nothing on you.

3. Not a problem what so ever. They don't drug test you at the airport, lol. I had a friend from out of state come to visit me and she had NEVER smoked pot before. She went home high as fuck on the plane.

4. no, you won't get in trouble for being high on weed. Go ahead and go blasted if you want. Just don't go there on lsd, shrooms, x or anything that will make you do something extreme. If your worried just put eye drops in, spray with something smelly and chew some minty gum.

5. Nahh they wont say anything, ive been high on every flight since i was 15

6. you will have zero problems if you have no drugs, go in as faded as you want. Just be aware that there are cops at all US airports and most foreign so they might put you on edge and anxious if you are susceptible to that

7. Well, I'm at an airport right now and I'm not high. I wish I were, though, so I say do it!

8. I cant imagine being stoned would be very nice on a flight and whilst your going through security. If I was going to do it I'd make brownies. Eat in the airport go past security get on the plane and only then will they start to kick in. Plus it'll last the entire flight. Brownies are also more relaxing I find. Your slowly dipped into the high, carefully bathed and then left to slowly dry out again.