Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at the airport

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jwym23, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Just got all my shit figured out and in finally sitting at the gate ready for the flight. Vaped on the way here, and was just totally blown for security check. So I'm just starting this thread to see if any of y'all ever had some funny stories from being high in the airport.

Mine went like this; lady asks me if I have a laptop, I say yes and just keep taking my shoes off and stuff, she then asks me to see it, I told her to stay out of my business and she didn't need to see my laptop ( forgetting that she was a TSA agent.) ended up getting patted down and searches because of my "attitude." It wasn't that funny but sparked my imagination and thought y'all would have some stories!

2. Love blazing before the airport. Though usually im quieter about it than you. No big stories to tell. Been doing it for many years.

3. I tried to refuse an X-ray scan when I was returning from vacation, landed in Miami international from Colombia and they "insisted". Lol I obviously had nothing to hide so I let them.

Im a student of life, I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge... - Me

4. I'm a very quite high, and only one thing gets me mad while in high and it's when I feel disrespected. Guess I didn't think of her as higher authority, seeing we are the same age.