Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at school.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrabTheMic, May 6, 2011.

1. I smoked 2 bowls before school on Wednesday and 3 bowls on Thursday. I was high out of my mind on the bus. If the people on your bus aren't 420 friendly then I advise shutting up and listening to music. I also got an 80% on my English quiz and didn't know shit about what it was about. The sucky part is the burn out feeling but you feel chill for about half the day. If you can act sober then go ahead.

2. hahaha that is pretty funny.

I guess I wasnt completely wrong.

3. If weed could do that for every student man, I wouldnt let kids go to school with out smoking first.

4. haha, why is everyone so worked up about a minor using the forum? Honestly, it's better to just let him be. If he functions well within the site and is obviously not an immature prick (like most kids under the age of 18 can be) then why the hell not?

IDK about anybody else, but I can always tell when someone is a minor after they post. You can just tell. Maybe this person is, maybe not. But to me it looks like he's not a minor.

Sorry bros, I just want to do my best to help resolve this and instigate a rebirth of conversation on the original topic.

5. #45 Nostril Exhale, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    If you're not a faggot you should be allowed on here. We'll "weed" out the faggots quickly. I just put weed in parenthesis cuz everyone smokes here and probably giggled.

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

6. You're very militant. I like you.

7. i smoked daily freshman through senior, at least 4-5 times a day during school.
    before school, first break, lunch, skipped a class, before lifting, after school. dopeeeeee!
    that was the life.

8. i smoke before my first class in the morning , but by my third class , i always wish i didnt smoke because im sitting there nodding off .

9. High school is called high school for a reason

10. Yes, because it's cool to get high on meth with a group of friends and kill everyone.

Heh.

11. I did most days, for the most part it didn't help or hurt me academically, it just made everything a lot more enjoyable. The only exception was geometry. I was HORRIBLE at geometry until I started smoking for class and tests then it just clicked. No idea why

12. I just drive to school. Most of the time smoke in the parking lot in my car. Friends of mine will randomly show up to say hey, realize what I'm doing then join me lol

13. I come to school blazed & sleep through the whole day.

My burn out starts as soon as the teacher opens their mouth.

14. when i was in 9th 10th and 11th grade i used to get high and drunk before going to school or at school,but then after being kicked out of 2 different school,i decide for my 12th grade year to be responsible with my marijuana use and gave up alcohol entirely.I ended up with the best grade point average i ever had in years.3.75 fyi :D

15. Being high at school - "Wait there's a test today!? :eek:"

Yeah I was that kid lol

16. Yeah, i usually smoke in the bathroom up to 5 times a day.

I just can't stay away from marijuana, I'm so addicted.

17. when i first started smoking, it was in highschool. i'd always wake and bake, and it was pretty fun. i only smoked at school once, though. starting junior year, i stopped wake and baking. i thought of weed as a way to ease up my thoughts after a long day of school. and there were a lot of narks in that school, so it's best to stop that.

18. I just started smoking again after a 3 month break. The first time after that break was yesterday morning before school. Classes seem to last forever, can be good or bad depending on the class. But the day over seems short as fuck to me. If you watch the clock it takes longer. For the classes that I did not even glance up at the clock for, it seemed to go by crazy fast

19. bro it's called high school for a reason