Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at school.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrabTheMic, May 6, 2011.

1. You turned this thread to shit by hightling only one of my points.

After he specified his age, I gave him my life experiences involving school and weed.

You just didnt care about my constructive post. Do you at least have an opinion that post I made?

2. You could of also not posted calling him a minor and gave him the constructive post and been done with :rolleyes:

3. but you signed up for the site in February meaning you would've been underage when you signed up lol

4. #24 Nostril Exhale, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011

Yeah! I'm going to judge you and say your not 18 with no basis of fact whatsoever! ^I hate fucking e-police like this faggot.

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

5. I also didn't care about your constructive post after your "minor" douchebaggery.
    Just skipped it.

Being high in an educational setting is not for everyone, but it is great for those suited to it. Find out for yourselves if it's for you, that would be my advice.

6. I used to get high at highschool, but never on weed.

7. Enough about age lol

I did like smoking before school when I went to high school, but personally a bag of bud brownies throughout the day is by far the best way to do it. :)

8. Agreed. I got my masters in international affairs at columbia, I vowed to put an end to all smoking and completely dedicate myself to school. Lol, it was so unnecessary. I went back to smoking after like two weeks, and started going through zips every other week or so with my new friends. I miss college.

9. I got high at school, but it wasn't high school.

If you're getting high at high school, then you should get a high school high; get high on the bus on the way to high school and get your dick sucked... while high.

10. If you were trying to prove you're crazy then good work! :hello:

11. I've been smoking weed since I was in grade 8 and 13 years old. The only place to get weed was at school. I don't know anybody that didn't smoke at school. I smoked at school between every class like everyone else at my school. I definitely didn't miss out on any education ( except for gym which I failed cause I hated the jocks and I didn't go ).
    I went to college for horticulture and greenhouse management ( smoked between every class ) and now I manage 3 medical marijuana warehouses with over 250 lights. Weed gave me the motivation to pick through the meaningless information being stuffed down my throat by teachers and i absorbed the shit that I gave a fuck about, like botany, chemistry and biology.

So basically smoking weed all through grade 7-13 and college turned me into a horticulturalist who now helps sick people by growing and supplying them with their medicine. My patients are all too sick to do it themselves and I am all too happy to do it for them.
    Growing cannabis for a living and helping people was only a pipe dream for me (literally) until I got stoned before a botany lab in grade 9 and my teacher looked right into my cherry red eyes and said I was the brightest and highest young lad in the class. So I finished my lab went out and got high again and bought my first marijuana botany book. The rest is history.
    Smoke weed at school and learn all that you can. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you different.
    Sorry for the long ass rant, but take it and go with it.

12. college. all day... but high school idk if you're experienced you can and I'd suggest visine as well

13. When I was in high school, I smoked every day before school, at extended passing time (20 minutes we had between 2-3 period) and at lunch.

I don't remember shit from high school, but I came out with a 3.00 (I probably had the potential to get a 3.6-3.8).

Now that I am in college, I don't smoke at any point around class, and only at night before going to bed.

14. Cuz thats what matters.....

but sure of course i would smoke for school, it sucked if i didnt

I would say i smoked about 4 outa 5 days a week durning my high school experience

And by no means was i cool :cool:

15. lol i like our complete contradiction

16. Prolly 2-3 days a week. First 3 pds are fun then its just uber boring school. I also graduate in 3 weeks cant wait to gtfo

17. #37 RoobyDoobieDoo, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    I know how you feel. Same situation here (18 and ready to get out of high school). But I don't think I could do that-it sounds scary as shit. A good friend says he does better high (took all his exams and his second SAT after smoking, and he still did better the second time).

I feel that the punishment for smoking is already ridiculously overkill, and doing it in school makes the consequences that much more worse. I commend your bravery, though taking a t-break or at least waiting till after the school day now will just make the first week of summer to be guaranteed awesome.

18. If you were born in jan,feb,march,april, may of 93. You could obvi be 18 and a senior. THINK.

19. Just once. It was a bad experience . I was too high to the point where my head hurt. Also mad munchies and no food anywhere. Was called up to the board to explain an answer to a question I had no idea how to explain.. But had a great time drawing in my text book haha.

And for the forum police that was nearly 2 years ago.so yes I am above the age of 18

20. Wake and bake's make first classes more tolerable, depending on the subject and how proficient you are in that class.