Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Masterkronic, May 24, 2010.

1. for me school + being high = awesome. however school + blazing during school = sketchy

2. god damn i just got up i got burnt out like a bitch lol

3. This past semester was the first time I went to classes high...most of them seemed to drag but some classes were pretty sweet. My genetics and musical styles classes were awesome, but the absolute best was my night lab for bio. Went sooo fucked up one night, looking at shit through microscopes and disecting shit... EPIC! :D

4. haha that's so true. I used to walk around the halls in high school with a big ass grin, trying not to laugh at the people who passed by. me and my buddies would just chill at our table in the lunchroom and laugh at basically everyone who passed by...losts of funny characters at my school

5. Why did you gravedig this? Really?