Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High At Noon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by devancosta, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Cool comedy - I loved "This shit's sour diesel it makes time reverse" - I SO get that. Sad that it took me a minute to realize there weren't multiple peeps, but I'm kinda baked so, emergency surgery - loved it!

2. This was bloody great man! I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Very well put together.

Please make more!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Man I've been watching your stuff on youtube for about a half hour now. You're freakin' funny, and have some pretty original ideas.
    You ever considered writing a screenplay? I think Live at Home Mobster would make a good movie, but WTF do I know.

Loved the defensive comments from the idiots on  "I hate bicyclists" too.

I really hope someday someone besides a bunch of stoners here, and douchebags on youtube, find you...if they haven't already.

Good luck kid

4. Thanks man! Yeah I've written a screenplay with a friend I've wanted to film a scene from it and put it on YouTube for a while.  I also agree, Live At Home Mobster would be a hilarious movie to me. I'm making a longer sequel to that soon with another guy, but once again just on YouTube which seems to go nowhere. It's comments like yours that mean the world to me. Taking time to invest in a stranger who thinks hes funny on the internet. Means the world dude. 

fuck bicyclists 

5. maybe some of you are familiar with reddit. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-DnSWD0Y0

6. Hey in the video did you play all roles ir was thar someone else to?

7. I was everyone

8. Not gonna lie, at first I was quite skeptical and maybe too cynical, however, once things got rolling (tehe) it actually wasn't bad and I'd consider watching more.

9. #49 BrendanTen, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Nice,well you got my sub
    btw where can I get a bottle of that drake be gone!

10. thanks! drake be gone is sold out at the moment i've used all my supply on my friends playlists 

11. 'You have back pain?' 'No dude I'm high all the time I don't have back pain' hahahahha brilliant

12. I'm glad to offer encouragement. I really do think you have some exceptional talent. I'd like to see you on SNL someday...maybe you could save that show.

But you gotta remember, I'm just some old fart on the internet. I don't have any connections into the showbiz-world. I'm nobody.

All I can do, is to wish you luck... and I sure as hell do.

BTW
    Do you write and perform all those whilst stoned? It doesn't matter, I was just curious.

13. Thank you sir. I do write stoned a lot and I have probably filmed lots of videos stoned but I don't plan for it. It just happens naturally...

14. Dude, this is excellent! Skillz man skillzz