Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High At Noon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by devancosta, Feb 9, 2014.

1. lol this is hilarious, good stuff man

yeah i was thinking he looked like jimmy fallon mixed with chris kattan haha

2. Great stoner comedy!

3. get out ther dude

hahaha

4. I thought it was very cool.
    The whole concept of someone coming to the door with an actual emergency whilst one is baked...and your "surgery kit" is a fuckin' comb...genius!

5. "Think of the Bong Rips as Mozzarella sticks"

Made me lol and think of those 80's movies, especially the montage scene

6. http://youtu.be/Rn-qxkwsQ5U

This shit is real fucking funny too. Thanks Devan, and thank you God for marijuana.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Bong hits=mozzarella sticks ahaha i like it. Song near the end was trippy as fuck btw what was that?

By any means necessary

8. Aw man yo need to make this video longer, or at least make another with the same characters - perhaps you could further the protagonist's goals as a lion tamer and make this into an hour long thing!! I'd watch it for sure!

9. hey man this was actually really good man! cheers  :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:  :hippie:

10. Great job man! That was pretty funny. Keep it up! Don't be afraid to share more of them here!

11. Funny stuff dude. I wish you luck.

12. thanks guys i appreciate the fuck out of this 

13. This video is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever made but its my favorite too. Watch high. audio is a little shitty. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFi1hZveYU

14. LOL, I really enjoyed that. The salad part really connected with me, so true. And the bong-glass one was so on point, haha, I've heard so many assholes talk up their pieces.

15. Lol

Dont do drugs kids

16. "How often do you smoke?" Answer: "Tuesday Through Monday" haha!

17. I was pretty skeptical and thought it was just a stoner that thought he was funny. Well you are a stoner but that shits funny as hell!

18. Dude that was Awesome, you got some skills. Do more!

19. the video is 420 min long lol