Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High At Noon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by devancosta, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a comedian and a stoner and I made this video and thought maybe this would be a proper outlet for it. It's about getting high during the day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQWhAFW2s6w

2. It was surprisingly pretty good, made me chuckle a couple times.

3. Fuck off

4. thanks buddy. I appreciate you watching and clicking on some strange asshole promoting himself 

5. Thats a sick Wu Tang shirt 

I lold at Benjamin Button 

Not bad man 

Not bad 

6. Piggie oh little piggie, if you going to try and " sell weed" maybe you should actually use a real picture instead of one taken of fucking google.... Fucking pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not bad

8. wow...david copperfield shit...passing that bong to yourself!  :smoking: :bongin: :metal: :laughing:

Yeah this seems like a good idea I'll probably be hitting you up

10. that was good man, pretty funny

11. 4:20 mins long, I like it, I also feel like when I smoke people will bother me too lol

12. Thanks guys appreciate it! 

13. Entertaining if that was a show I'd watch it

14. they will man. its like people know that you don't care about what they're saying so they say more of it. 

15. Lol the fuckin plain salad

16. #16 himan235, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Nuthin good happens when you get high before noon
    Fuck man- Just last week its 9:30am I'm just gettin to toke some mad sour diesel when the fuckin neighbors appendix ruptured. I said I'm too busy for this shit, told him to call 911. Found out he died when he got there. Win win- I can now toke without interuption since bastards now officially evicted 
    P.S. You look like jimmy fallon on crack 
    LOL I crack up every dude is you in disguse hahah

17. LMFAOOOOOOO. LOLOLOL

The bong hits are the mozerella sticks dude pure genius.

HA HA that video is hilarious! And it so happens..... to be 4:20 long! What a coincidence! XD

18. "Like, Tuesday through Monday..."

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #19 himan235, Feb 9, 2014
    I just started watching more videos on this guys youtube channel is hilarious down to earth real life comedy, hes plays almost all his characters himself in disguise haha, that I'm sure many other stoners alike and myself enjoy while watching this funny shit play out. I wish Mr Costa , yes I'm going to call you MISTER because thats what grown ups,adults are called who go to brunch, and lunch HAHAHAHAH ROFL 
    I wish you success in the crazy insane entertainment biz  in Los Angeles 

20. #20 JaysForDays, Feb 9, 2014
    I like the way you put the video together. It was really nicely done, pretty funny too. "Nah man this is sour diesel it makes time go backwards" laughed at that way harder than I should've lol