Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High At Noon (Getting High During The Day)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devancosta, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm a comedian and I posted this video I made in a couple other sections and it got good response so I'm posting it here too. If you watch it I greatly appreciate it! Thanks! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQWhAFW2s6w

2. im not smoking at noon

NONSENSE DUDE

3. #3 ReturnFire333, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Incredibly random, needs like a story behind it or something...

But fucking funny when the dude pre-discloses that people always ask him to do sh*t when he gets stoned and then some random dude asks him to perform emergency surgery and to grab his surgery kit and he grabs a fucking comb xD

But the randomness of the whole video is kind of of-putting for me like I have no idea where any of the humor is coming from. But good effort whoever is the main character definitely could play a comedy role.

4. Tight Fool !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. this was funny

6. Shit, I didn't really laugh but I really did enjoy the editing. If you made like different episodes of this but its just them smoking and wasn't funny ,I would still love it.

7. i like the video its pretty good but the ending just kinda loosely lets it go. i gotta agree with everything ReturnFire said. awesome video but just needs more story line
    :)

8. Are you just going to post this video once a week or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. probs

10. Dont man. Its funny and all, but nobody likes that guy who promotes his own shit on a normal basis. You got good reviews, so make more videos instead of showing everyone the same one.

11. LOL

"think of the bong hits as mozzarella sticks"

"he said blunts all day so I... you know.. I'm not gonna go against Pac"  <-- my fav line lol

"you look incredibly high and at peace with your thoughts, the only person I'm going to bother" hahahah so true.

I enjoyed it a lot man.  Cheers!