Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high at high school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke runner, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking about smoking before school, just wondering what it's like, bad or good?

2. I did it before college (16-18 in the UK) and I didn't concentrate as well.

I'd say, try it once for the experience, but don't really do it any more.

3. Hey man just a friendly reminder that you have to be 18 on this site, otherwise mods will ban you :(

But being blazed in class can be good or bad. It's how you make it dude. Also do not smoke a lot or you'll be way too sketched out.

Personally, being high in class is a waste of weed.

4. i say go for it if you got a nice sativa strain. indica will probably knock you out though hahah.

5. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Hey man just a friendly reminder that you have to be 18 on this site, otherwise mods will ban you :(

But being blazed in class can be good or bad. It's how you make it dude. Also do not smoke a lot or you'll be way too sketched out.

Personally, being high in class is a waste of weed.[/quote]

He is 18. Hes a senior

6. Hey man take school seriously. In all honesty most teachers care about your general well being, and being high in their class is a complete disrespect to them. They are trying to help you graduate, and you are coming in stoned. Do it in college where the professor couldnt give a fuck, and he gets the enjoyment of watching you fail and stumble around like a stoned idiot!

7. [quote name='"420BUDweiser"']Hey man take school seriously. In all honesty most teachers care about your general well being, and being high in their class is a complete disrespect to them. They are trying to help you graduate, and you are coming in stoned. Do it in college where the professor couldnt give a fuck, and he gets the enjoyment of watching you fail and stumble around like a stoned idiot![/quote]

You speak the truth

8. i've done it before and i've found a sativa strain actually can help me concentrate.. just make sure you have some eye drops

9. Idk, can you concentrate better high, or do you get distracted? Do you like being around people, or are you a loner? It all depends on how you are when you're high.

10. Well today I got uncomfortably high before school.

First block sucked, just don't over-due it.

11. eehh i have done it. Personally dont like it but i know people that do it everyday and get good grades and all.

12. Thanks for your thoughts. I did it and it went alright. I'd say it is sort of a waste of weed, and it made the day last like 12 hours longer then it usually does. Gotta say that reading a play out loud in English was pretty fun though haha.

13. I've noticed I used to be able to it more, but now I just get too tired after my high wears off. And I feel like its more of a waste because I can't fully enjoy my high because I have to deal with school shit.

I don't see why not to try is as long as you can control yourself.

14. Depends on your schedule. my last year of HS I had math and english in the morning and cooking and drama in the afternoon. I wouldn't blaze in the morning but got high as hell for the afternoon. As long as you know your limits and can function you'll be fine

15. I always do it in the middle of the day during lunch and usually I just have a really hard time looking sober. all the people trip me out in some way and i usually end up laughing my ass off. it's fun though!

16. I've done it many times. I find that being about a 3 or 4 out of 10 kind of high while doing any kind of work is great if you're in the right mood. You have to be stoked to study/clean etc. Also, 18 and up on this website so you mean university not high school right? ;)

17. it makes school alot better but if you dont have that much weed i would definately save it for after school

18. Dude. It's HIGH school. Get really HIGh, ever day, and then go to school. And then learn high! Thats what I did, and now I'm high in college shmacking dumb hoes!

19. Depends on you. And what classes you have.

If you are a new smoker. Don't do it. Its a waste of weed. And you won't have fun being really high at school. Unless you have nothing but fun classes that day or its a field trip.

Now if you are an all day everyday toker. Then yea do it. It makes school go buy faster. What i do is get dressed and everything. Then i smoke a bowl before i leave the house. And a joint on the way to the bus stop. Two joints if i'm late. And that way you will be blasted on your way to school. But mellowed out by time you get there. And you'll have a nice buzz throughout the day.

20. im hiigh every day at school

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.