Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at an Airport?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Lets say I'm flying back from Amsterdam and I'm as high as shit. I've just eaten a brownie and had a joint. I don't have any cannabis on me at all.

Can they still stop me and not let me get the flight? Can anything happen?

2. lol dude just don't act high as shit.. even if you looked baked they might just think you're hung over or over tired. just play it cool you should be fine.

3. nah you'd be straight, especially if you were flying from Amsterdam...flying high is my favorite way to travel

4. Do you reckon it's possible to freakout? I don't really like flying so I was going to get some sleeping pill for the way over...

And on the way back smoke a heavy Indica to put me at ease..

Is this a good idea?

5. are you really going to amsterdam? on the return 2 words - space cake (edible). on the way there sleeping pill would help..

6. Dude I was HIGH going through security. We had 4 premade baby formulas which expire 1 hour after opening. It was either open them or search me.

I was patted down head to toe, they don't care if you're high or reek of weed, they cant do anything based off an assumption that you're high, they need physical evidence.

7. Just say you've been flying/traveling all day if anyone asks. Believe me, you won't be the first to have red eyes in an airport (red-eye flights, etc :D). Throw some visine in if you must and enjoy! As for the freaking out thing, it really depends how comfortable you are with flying, turbulence, security, etc.

8. Yeah in a couple of months. I've had a cake before but that was half and I got a bit overwhelmed for 10 minutes... But after that I can't really remember...

9. Do you tend to freak out when high in social situations?

Have you been smoking for a while?

You know you better than we know you.

BTW - indica would be a great choice if you decide to do this. I have flown high many times after doing some heavy edibles but I know I will be fine, because I have the experience of being WAY high in public a lot.

10. sniffer dogs may indicate on you and they could search your shit but if you don't have anything you'll be fine. they can't charge you just for being high with no evidence.

:bongin:

11. ehhh if you reek of weed and they pat you down you will definitley have a delay. but just being high, you're fineeee

12. i don't think they would even care if you were stoned. that's like the very least of any airport's concerns

13. So long as you don't have anything on you, the worst they can do is pat you down more thoroughly. Put in some eyedrops and use a little body spray/cologne and you're good to go.

Enjoy your flight! :hippie:

14. Not sure about Amsterdam, but I would imagine they'd be even more lax than in the US. Honestly, no one gives a shit if you're stoned, plastered, etc..as long as you're not acting like an idiot. I've seen a LOT of ripped people fly. About the only time we ever cared when it came to intoxicated passengers was if they were belligerent or falling down. Flight crew are a different story....if they so much as even smell like alcohol, they get pulled.

15. Heh, I've worked at the airport before, and I can say that they don't really care about proving you drunk or high, as long as you're not disruptive or visually unable to control yourself. Cops and customs are a different story though, they are more into all that "protect the country" hoohaa.

I've seen a lot of drunk people, stoned people a little less, but the first one that pops in my head is will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas. motherfucker was high as a k.i.t.e. And you know what? We were well informed that they would be coming, and they were given VIP treatment. Tey were fuckin expedited. :smoke:

[​IMG]

16. They can't prove you're stoned. I'm sober as a tree right now but my eyes are red as shit due to some intense allergies. If they question you, just say you have jet lag or allergies.

17. I was flying home from Minnesota like 2 weeks back and I had a fat joint rolled. I got dropped off there, checked my bags, and just smoked in one of the full parking lots. Everyone parked is in another part of the world, so it was super chill. I probably wreaked of weed, but who cares?! No one cared, and neither did I! It's an airport, people are all preoccupied with their own shit trying to figure out what the hells happening.