Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High as hell, feelin' like a genius..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iKonic, Feb 25, 2009.

1. For undisclosed reasons I've been copping less and less bud over these last few months. My smoke intake has decreased, along with my purchases. As some of you can imagine this his put a dent in some of my relationships with connects. Lost numbers. Some got picked up. (Stories to come..) Etc. etc.

Anyways.. I have a decent glass collection of 5 or 6 pipes, and I just figured out the most genius way to smoke resin.

Now we all know smoking resin sucks. Scraping it out is the worst part. You heat up the bowl, scrape it with a dime, then a knife, and you've got a hit... do all your glass and you've maybe got enough for a headchange, and maybe a headache..

Well my friends, I have the fix for that!

[​IMG]

That my friends, is the radioshack pocket soldering tool. As you can see, it has a pin point soldering tip on it. Well, for $2 you can grab a tip that turns it into a blowtorch. And this is no POS pocket torch/lighter, I mean, a real blow torch.

I just used mine to round out a bowl, gently doing circles while I took light drags. The hits were bigger than I could have imagined! To top it off, high as hell, I decided to hit the bottom of the bowl with it, and again, without a doubt, the hits were monsterous. Note: I've smoked resin out of them with a lighter recently and thought I used it all up.

Seasoned Tokers, I advice you invest! In desperate times, it makes for an awesome, easy fix. Hope someone finds this helpful.. off to be high as hell and tinker around with the actual soldering tool and one of those mini helicopters. haha

2. man that sounds sweet, plus you get a fucking blowtorch for whatever uses may come to mind

3. Ive got "The Source" which used to be radio shack around here

how much did that run ya?

might be interested in picking one up, i mean shit... a blowtorch? :hello:

4. Not even close to a new idea, though maybe using it to smoke the nasty toxic tar in a piece is new.

5. I think it runs about $20. I had it laying around, and yes I use it for a lot more than just that.

Dude, if you don't dig the thread, just leave. Everyone has done everything. I just chose to share my new found knowledge. And tar is the same shit you smoke, just concentrated and hardened on glass. Sure, it tastes gross, but it's no more toxic than the blunts you smoke.

6. A) I don't smoke blunts.
    B) 'Resin' (tar) is FAR more toxic than regular smoke
    C) If you don't want to hear people's opinions don't post on a public forum.

7. I've smoked resin before. It sucks but when you have nothing better or no money, it beats being sober.

How exactly does the soldering thing work? Does it implement any other foreign gases to produce the torch? If so it may be "unhealthier" to smoke resin with.

EDIT: Yes, I know nothing about soldering guns, it probably just plugs into the wall or something.

8. Yeah, I always figured standard butane lighters were not doing the trick with resin. I purchased a torch lighter in the form of a zippo, and it works great.

However, that was when I first started smoking. I really hate smoking resin, but find that a torch lighter makes it much easier to burn the side of a bowl neatly, and get down deeper if you have a large pack. I use a party bowl for myself, so being able to fire all the way down instead of burning the top away is much better.

My torch lighter also has a piece of copper under the flame so it burns green which is also pretty fancy.

I recommend everyone pick one up, they're about 10 bucks and you'll hate going back to regular lighters.

9. Essentially, this IS the meaning of life.