Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High as fuc what you guys doing tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 m18, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Listening to [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amf_iMw8VKE&feature=related]Wiz Khalifa - Purple Flowers Ft. Drake & Rick Ross [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

There was a fire alarm at my dorm literally 5 minutes after i blazed and went back inside.
    going to watch mr. and mrs. smith whats your guys plans.

2. Getting high as fuck

3. Smoked half of a joint and listening to young jeezy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwifbfIRbFs]young jeezy-trap real big - YouTube[/ame]

4. Currently in the car heading to the bay area. Visiting my old room mates , going to smoke and drink some beers tonight

5. Hopefully goin out for a bit of the old ultraviolence in a little bit

6. Play some Smash Bros. and listen to some "Ghost In the Machine"

7. Just bought my dream glass a couple hours ago gotta get it worn in throughout the night, tunes and food is my plan.

8. Wiz khalifa could be potentially be the worst excuse for a "rapper" or "artist" ever. Not to mention he has no clue what he's talking about and sounds like a 16 year old mentally challenged child with a cactus lodged in his rectum.

9. Agreed I only like him when I blaze he looks like a starving african child

10. wiz is only good while really high and i only like about 7 or 8 or his songs and most are with other people.

and i really only listen to bass boosted versions or chopped and screwed for the good bass and good beat for smoking weed to.

11. so many bong rips ... i cant move:smoke:

12. Brawl?

I'll murk yo ass with Snake.

13. watch corn and mastacate.