Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High as F*CK after one hit??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spliffman42, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Greetings all! I am 22 years old and have been smoking for 4 years with varying regularity. My usage has been a bit low the past few months but this afternoon, out of a portable little bubbler, I got possibly the hardest high I have ever gotten to date, and the amazing thing it was off of one hit. I call them "one-hit wonders." It felt like a dab even though it wasn't.

I think I might have taken a big hit but I inhaled deeply and was left coughing for a a few minutes. Instant headrush and spatial disorientation, had to get up and pace and tons of emotions were going through my mind, elation as well as a certain intense energy I just can't describe. Textures and objects seemed to pop out, and I somehow was experiencing in my brain and heart the emotional interaction between people i was seeing. My friend was playing a song on Spotify and for some reason I became in love with it and had to go home and download and put it on loop. I came down fully probably around 5 hours later, in the middle of an 8 hour shift at work, but it's one of those where you can still kind of feel it the next day.

Anyone ever experience anything like this? Do you think my tolerance was down or do you think it was just strong ass bud?

2. Both

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cherish these days. I smoke all day and don't get a tenth of that high that you get off one hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. low tolerance good bud and big hit = riding a unicorn through space

• Like Like x 2
  5. The last time i was this stoned was when i went to Electric Daisy Carnival in NYC which sadly has been cancelled this year. I don't even remember much of the weekend i was there but i was the happiest i have been in along time, amid deafening house beats and throngs of people. The best highs are that giddy feeling where you don't have to think and everything falls into place and it just hits the magical sweet spot in your mind. Pure bliss. One of the advantages of taking breaks and leaving T-breaks for myself IMO