Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High and drunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke or die, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Does anybody here actually like to smoke when there drunk? All my friends talk about how much they love it but whenever i try whether it be at parties or whatever i ALWAYS get the spins, see double vision, and throw up. I feel like the effects of pot and alcohol are sooo much different its a terrible combo. Is it just me or does every one feel this way?

2. obviously your friends like it so it's not everyone lol....

i like it unless i'm drinking with people that don't smoke (i don't like being the only high one) i'll drink and smoke. beautiful combo.. just can't do shitty cause weather your on both or one getting too much just sucks.

3. Some people can some people can't... lol

i do enjoy smoking while wasted! allthough i find it kind of lowers the drunkeness level and kind of gives it a better high feeling lol hard to explain but it is nice and also = no hangover :)

4. Yea i once got high then started drinking like 30 mins later and felt fine. It must just be the other way around that fucks me up i guess lol

5. I feel fine if i smoke before i drink, haven't tried it the other way around like you.

6. I could care less either way. For me I don't get the spins. I just feel really chill and happy with a crazy amount of confidence.

I can understand how get the spins op..maybe don't drink so much them smoke.

7. Smoke then drink never drink then smoke, that's the rule.

8. Ya im not talking about 3 beers or so then smoking im usually really drunk lol thats prob why...:p

9. Its like ill be drunk and laughing havin a good time then someones overs to smoke and shit goes downhill from there lol. Whatever tho learnt a lesson

10. Just a little alcohol with weed will turn me into a giggly ass fucker!

11. On friday i smoked 2 bowls before school. And when i pulled into the parking lot I saw a 1/2 water bottle of vodka that i forgot about so i chugged it and walked into school. (Ik its a bad idea, but i had it under control and felt sooo good. And i talked to girls way more than usual it was fun

12. glass before grass and your on your ass
    weed before beer and your in the clear
    ...however for me it doesnt make a fuckin difference

13. It's about personal limitations. If you get a good beer buzz and then smoke, you should be fine, great in fact. If you are quite drunk, you will get the spins more than likely. You just have to test your limitations and the only way to do that is through experiments. lol

14. My theory is you have to smoke first, then drink. If i get drunk 1st, then get high, i get sick.

15. [quote name='"Apedog66"']My theory is you have to smoke first, then drink. If i get drunk 1st, then get high, i get sick.[/quote]

Same exact way for me, and most people I know.

16. Smoking then drinking = Meh, not a fan.
    Drinking then smoking = AWESOME.

Actually, I prefer to do both at the same time now that I think about it.

17. Tried drinking and smoking, and I didn't feel the high at all because I was so drunk...

18. I don't like it that much. I am not a fan of alcohol anyways so that is probably why.

19. smoking then drinking = YES
    drinking then smoking = YES

20. Honestly before i take my first sip of alcohol I like to share a few joints with a couple of friends and then afterwards a small joint here and there. If i'm too drunk though I try to not smoke because that ends up bad. Gotta balance that ying and yang style. I never drink without smoking though because for some reason toking when i sip negates my hangover every time