Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high and drunk as fuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bricko hash, Aug 27, 2011.

1. when i get high i always want to drink. right now im drinking lemonade3, fruit punch, orange gatorade and vodka, its taste is fucking tropical unicorn orgy like. me and my ginger buddy harley smoked some medical and bought the cheapest vodka we could get a hold of, the good ole bartons hahahahahhahaha i love that shit. i really dont know why i started this thread but im drunk alone and have nothing else better to do so yeah hthere you go my nigguhs

2. Yeh it's a good buzz but remember bong before beer your in the clear but beer before bong your in the wrong, don't smoke after you get slightly drunk because you could have an unpleasant experience.

3. dude fuck it smoke drink, drink smoke its all the same

4. #4 Mr DudeMan, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go ahead and rip a throat shredding bong after a bottle of vodka :)

5. I've seen people drink and then smoke and be sick. Then again, I've also seen people smoke then drink and be sick. But i've never been sick with that combination. :smoke:

6. hell yeah tropical unicorn orgy like

7. I would just be careful puking and nausea is a guaranteed buzz kill.

8. ehhh i think I just threw up a lil in my mouth.lol

9. #9 tokeysmokey23, Aug 27, 2011
    Can you explain to me how it would make a difference whether he smoked weed before drinking or vice versa. Because I cant think of a reason why it would make a difference. If there is a reason I would really like to know :)

So I'm really high and I don't know if that makes any sense soo you'll have to excuse my stoniness

10. Yeah I've tried both methods. Drink before smoking, vice versa and it's the same. I get the spins when I have low blood sugar, so it doesn't matter what I do first.

11. I just get spins no matter what. When I get high I'm usually more cautious and I don't drink... But when I get drunk first i'm like "FUCK IT BRO LETS PARTY CHYEA!" and rip a bowl. Cue spinning, puking, falling asleep at the toilet because I spent so long puking. (yes that has happened to me)

12. yea i came home from a night of drinking with my friend and riped 2 bong packs. if your not used to it/cant handle the feeling i can see why its a bad idea. im just so used to it :smoke:

13. pics or it didnt happen

14. Yeah I got to be careful after drinking. Like I'll get done with a game of intense quarters and then be like "lets rip the grav!!" and then be out for the night lol.

15. i hate alcohol

16. #16 Jazzyj, Aug 27, 2011
    For me, the high come on much quicker than the booze, because I'm usually drinking beer or a mixed drink. If you smoke before drinking, you can monitor how much you drink so you don't overdo it. If you're already wasted and then smoke, sometimes you can smoke to much, which combined with the alcohol can give you the spins.

17. Well i find that marijuana intensifies the power of alcohol. this comes from personnal expreriences btw.
    at the beggining of summer i smoked a couple joints and drank a lot. i was drunk and high as fuck, but i was okay.
    then, i smoke 2 other joints and it was over, i throwed up during the WHOLE night. and the next day too.

ive already smoked then drank a lot like that before , and everything was fine.
    drinking then smoking is dangerous hahaha. but vodka is less dangerous (you have less chances to be sick) than other alcohols, like whisky. do a little search on google for that.

18. when i get high i don't want to drink

19. Tonight I decided to drink a little bit of vodka and oj. I'm really craving a whole box of oreos. For dessert I crushed up 2 oreos and mixed it in fresh and easy's cherry ice cream. It taste so good but a whole box of oreos would be so bomb at a time like this :smoke:.

20. more of a salmon type of guy ya know