High alone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by naten10, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I have been getting high alone alot lately, and the reason is its just so chill to be alone and lose yourself in some music :cool:
    What are yalls thoughts on toking alone?

2. I think its frickin awsome.Love just sittin back and listining to music,I like drawing too :p

3. i think its straight.. but some people just dont like it ?

4. I love just chillin at home after a bowl.

But friends is good too. I'kll go with either right now

5. i love chillin at home fucked up, except when im drinking. i love gettin high and listening to some music. being alone i seem to get higher, plus when i get high around people it seems to kill my buzz when people act stupid

6. I do it all the time.

7. gettin high alone is better sometimes than with other people. you can do what ever the hell you want with out people being a buzzkill

8. Smoking Alone is great..
    and so is smoking with people..
    or animals...
    getting lost in music is the shit:smoke:

9. yeah dude i talked to one person about it and he said that it was jst for potheads and stoners and ppl with no lives. I hit him lol

10. This^

Did you really need to make two threads for the same thing? That's just selfish.

11. I hate it.. I have to be high wtih my friends.

12. sry dude i rly didnt mean to

13. It's all good man I may have overreacted a bit. I'm just pissed because I can't bring myself to click the "Log Out" button.

14. haha dude i completely understand

15. Oh really? And right now, another thread is continuing of the same topic, aimlessly wasting space like a gathering snowball. For now, Grasscity forgives you for your sins, but thee is not so forgiving the second time...

>In honesty, it's not a big deal.

16. tonight i went outside to enjoy a solo sesh and a stoge and noticed i could actually see the stars (usually you cant) so i layed down in the grass listened to my ipod smoked on a bowl and cig and enjoyed nature

17. lmao i shalt not do this again

18. i love doing it much better then having people buzzing around you screaming "duh huh duh imma airplane"
    just stupid annoying shit people do is gone more peaceful now i love drinking with lots of people but you got to be careful who you smoke with its much different you can also

consume how much and how slow you want to smoke if your with people it always is a rush like "lets go smoke a blunt real fast get super high for a while and go home"

when your alone or with a real good friend you can sit in a house or do something for the whole intire day but not take like 10 hits in five minutes i like just chilling for the whole day and every 20 minutes or so take a bong rip try to make the high last all day thats how its ment to be smoked in my opinion

19. smoking and watching the stars is the shit...:)

20. Toking in seclusion is one of the most relaxing things i can do. If i smoke with people I find myself getting annoyed by little things they do and it kills my high.

If you toke alone, you get more stoned :cool:

One love blades :smoke: