Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High all day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potentpenguin94, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So, I'm wondering if there's a way to keep getting high or stay high all Day long or at least most of it. Any suggestions?

2. May I make the suggestion of possibly, smoking weed, all day.

3. Facepalm....

4. Smoke smoke smoke it up, ....

5. As facepalmable as this question is.

I'm just gonna tell you straight up either smoke whenever you fancy or eat a firecracker or potbrownie

6. Smoke often, stop till you don't want to move.

7. buy an O get 2 work

8. Smoke a lot at one time, get a lot of oxygen in your lungs(If u can, spend a lot of time outside in fresh air to do this), conserve your energy, go through the day stress free. These are all ways that I've found to increase the duration of a high.

9. Try edibles, I am going on 5 hours now of being pretty ripped from 0.24g of dank :)

10. I need to get my hands on some edibles. Just about everyone I've heard try them say they get you higher for longer and seem to have no ceiling.

11. #11 RonPaulHemp, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Try edibles. They will get you baked for 6-12 hours if done right. Eat one when you wake up and another about 5 hours later and you will be good for the ENTIRE day.

12. Make some edibles or smoke all day my friend!

13. And can usually stay high on one firecracker with about .5 of mids for 3.5 hours. Edibles are the way to go.

14. who wants to bet OP was born in 1994?

15. i've been high since skyrim came out.