Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High All Day

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hilikus, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I've never made firecrackers before, but have wanted to do it for a while. I only have two questions but they probably can only be answered by people who have successfully made firecrackers.

The first question is: If I were to make enough firecrackers to stay high allllll day, how much bud should I use per cracker, how many should I eat, and how many hours between each "serving"? Note: by "all day" I mean literally all day, from like 9 a.m. till late at night. Background: my tolerance isn't extraordinary but not terrible; I'm definitely baked after smoking 0.5g of dank and can smoke up to 1g in one session (although this makes me basically nonfunctional), and I have no idea what this translates to in terms of edibles.

Everyone says to get organic peanut butter for the higher fat content, but my second question is: around what fat content am I looking for, just so I can make sure I'm using the right kind?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers :)

2. Just get any organic peanut butter ( its the fact that they dont use the additive to suspend the fat/ oil in the butter). Anyway for your previous question, edibles last a good long while (especialy with as low a tolerance as u were describing). Ive had friends go a full 4 and sometimes 5 hours off 1 brownie. I did firecrackers not too long ago and i just took a normal toll house and sprinkled it with enough that there was a fine coating over the peanut butter (doesnt mean u cant see it, you have to leave the weed enough room to be surrounded in the butter). I usualy use about a gram per dose (however manny crackers that means depends on how thin you spread it), so if you were to go all day i would say about 4 doses for a 16 hour day. You could probably get away with only using an 8th but the more the better imo. Just a heads up, the organic peanut butter tends to run a bit so you should wrap your crackers completely in aluminum foil. Fire crackers are more potent if you use the make them and wait three days method ( wrap em up and store em for 3 days, cuz the thc has more time to seep into the fats you will get higher), rather than the cooking method. If your in a hurry you can cook em, but just make sure you do it right. Anyways, hope this helped :D.

Stay Blazed:smoking:

-MINDyourHEAD

3. yo do u have to cook the firecrackers if you leave them out for 3 days?

4. No, that's the beautiful part. You just leave them sit for 3-5 days all wrapped up in tin foil and they'll absorb the THC. Ive personally tried both methods back to back, and i can testify that if you have the time, letting them sit out is the only way to go.

5. Thanks! I was going to do the sitting-out method anyway. Is my tolerance really considered lowish? I've been smoking pretty much daily for the past year and my tolerance has improved, but I guess it's still not great :rolleyes:

You said 1 gram per serving. I take it that people generally need more weed in their crackers than they would smoke?

6. I just assumed it was pretty low because you said 1g makes you non functional. Umm well you can get away with the same as you smoke but it sounds like you want it to be a ballin day, so i would suggest the gram. Its all the same thc, just that eating is less intence (lasts longer tho). Im not so great at doseing partialy because i dont have a scale so i usualy just eye up what i think is right. I have to say tho, if you eat everything @ once you will the time of your life. Ive eaten 6 brownies, each with about 1g of heads in em (only god knows why they waisted heads on brownies) and i have to say it was the highest ive ever been... EVER. All up to you tho, being high all day is aways a good day. Just make sure you have plenty of activities and good company, or you might find yourself falling asleep. kekekek Anyway, hope this all helped and if your still unsure i would suggest looking around on the net. Hope this helped!

7. Use jiffy best PEANUT BUTTER !

my and my friends tried this for the 1st time and it was amazing !
    we have no tolerance when smoke a blunt gets 4 of us Baked for hours !
    When eating weed its totaly different
    We all ate a fire cracker and a half each and smoked a blunt we were high from 2am to 12 pm lol we ate a fire cracker waited like an hour we were fucking gone ! then we smoke the blunt then we ate another half a hour later shit was fucking nuts