High all day today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tomalle1, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I decided last night that i would pull an all day bake.:hello:
    Accomplishments:
    1. Bike ride(4 miles)
    2. Washed Car(really fucking hard)
    3. Accounting HW
    4. In-n-out
    5. plenty of public apperances(stores, gas stations, Grandma/Grandpas house)

I was always doing something today, non-stop kind of day.
    All fueled by some Super green crack, ill be honest, 14 hours has seemed like 14 days. Its been a really really long day. :smoke: And i was loving every minute of it.

-Walle

2. I just spent 4 green days in a row. One day is nothing haha.

3. #3 Imfucked, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude my whole life is green. 4 days is nothing

4. i love being high all dayyy, i've stopped being high all day b/c of work.

It's fun to do every now and then :d

Usually high all night til morning on weekends :p

5. bahaha i've been high for about a week straight, wake n bake then toke again in a few hours.. but i love it haha at these random moments during the day i'm just like... i'm high. lmfao

6. Dude I have at least a dozen green lives, one is nothing.

7. Congratulations on doing something i and many other fellow tokers do everyday

8. you could delete numbers 1,2,3,5 and you'd still win for going to in-n-out. i could eat there 5 times a week while i'm home...

9. washing your car is so fucking hard when your high. the one time i washed my car high it was so boring and laborious. i also thought i had been washing it for a really long time when i had probably only gotten 15 minutes into it.

toking up in the drive-through carwash however...

10. Okay not trying to be a buzzkill or anything but I haven't even been sober since like a week and half ago.

11. Most of you people really need to get off this website.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Accounting hw! Holy man, me too! I am accounting major but I cannot do the homework high. Either you have to be a genius or be able to function at an above normal level while high to be able to figure out an accounting problem, while high. :D

14. Is that a picture of you in your avatar?

Why do you have a half-naked guy looking down at his crotch for an avatar?

15. green crack was a good strain for this? Bout to go on a 26 mile hike and we're gonna buy a quarter for it..an eighth of hiking weed and an eighth of nighttime camp weed. We were thinking green crack for the hiking weed

16. Longest I've been baked nonstop is like 5 days and wow where those days great

17. #18 sbateman, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    i lol'd

18. ^^^^^^ SUPER EPIC! if you are super baked and go do it, it really fun.

19. Its good, you might have to fight it a little bit a first to do some stuff but once you get going you can keep going all day.