Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Activities. Things you like to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mot1ve, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Nail on the head.

2. eat
    sleep
    smoke
    sex w/ female
    repeat.

3. make noodles and watch spongebob squarepants or fairly odd parents. anything from my childhood.
    avatar blu ray is fucking awesome, cant wait for afew years when i can watch it in 3d high =D

4. :eek:what????? i figured this would be the last thing i ever tried high but shit maybe its better, i'll give it a go, i honestly have never met a person that gets high and works out, just seems like a massive hypocrisy to me:smoke:

5. eat
    sex w/ female
    listen to music
    drive somewhere
    play Madden.

6. Watch this!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PECk9A-07Pw]YouTube - The Doors - Touch Me[/ame]

7. well we hotbox... so when we smoking we talk bullshit... then someone would ask to put on instrumentals to freestyle

8. I know. and I'm a lifeguard too. People usually take it pretty oddly when they find out that I'll only have a couple drinks at a party cause I like to smoke more, haha.
    Good times, just don't go overboard then its hard to concentrate. I just get feelin good, and then its like I go into the zone.
    Beautiful, hope it goes well.
    As well, walking around places in general is awesome; summer is great, but if you have nice clothes, its amazing to just walk around in the winter and blaze one as well. I love the feeling of cold air as it hits your lungs.... its just fresh.