Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Activities. Things you like to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mot1ve, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I don't remember readin this, but I as well like to do that.
    Dude, just get a pair of good head phones, get some pump-up music, and go lift.
    The weed gets your heart rate up anyway, so you don't even really need to warm up, just warm up individual body parts.
    I just get so happy after I work out high... :smoke:
    I just feel soooooooooo damn good.

2. For some reason I enjoy riding bikes and jumping on trampolines

3. agreed :smoke:

4. yo. Hula Hoops are so much fun. Get blasted, play some music, and hula hoop. I prefer doing this with my eyes closed.

5. Mafia93: hell yea best weather is in florida rite now

6. Yea man, I try to force myself to do stuff like that when im high.

7. I like to just chill in my smoking room, smoke a few joints, whack on some bob marley, and hang around with my friends :cool:

8. You whack off to Bob Marley?

9. haha thats part of my sig now :laughing:

10. #70 cardinalsfan115, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    Alone: Just chill out, throw in some headphones, just mellow out and listen to some Floyd, Hendrix, etc. maybe tv or something

With friends: Just chill and do the above, or if were really baked we go on some retarded adventures, like going to wal-mart, which i think was already said so i 2nd that,

You don't??:confused: Well your really missing out man...:rolleyes:, and thats definetly my new sig

11. Sick man, Im your sig. I always say funny shit its weird that I am not on alot more sigs

12. Yea man that just made me laugh too much to not put it as my sig

13. Good shit man. I am and was baked when I said it lol

14. IM SO high that i forgot i made this thread. haha.

but seriously: right now i feel like jumping in a huge pool filled with cotton candy.

15. hhahaha man i can barely walk around high i just wanna sit and chill

16. I agree with everyone that's sayin driving.. definately makes things interesting haha road trips are the best, just pack the boot full of munchies and get a decent playlist goin n all is well! Finding chilled spots is a bit of a mission where i live but it's definately worth the drive to blaze in the middle of nowhere!
    Also, me n my mates just end up watching shitty movies (Harry & The Hendersons.....?!) and talking nonsense all night :D

17. I make music when im high. Check it out, links in my sig :smoke: LOL that sounded like an advertisement... im fucking baked

Peace

18. If this was Half Baked I'd be the enhanced smoker.. Anything that's fun is better when high lol. Depends on the crowd I'm with really. The usual is just me goofing off not giving a damn, playin COD or BF2 on XBL, eating... that's a definite activity every time. Other than that either hanging out watching tv or spending quality time with the girl.

19. I am somewhat like this. I like to adventure while baked. Sometimes I wonder what like everyday tasks like brushing your teeth or kayaking the Amazon would be like baked.