Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Activities. Things you like to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mot1ve, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I like doing everything I normally do. It just seems marijuana makes these activities more enjoyable and fun, different in a good way.

The funnest thing I have ever done stoned is go to the state fair and go on rides :D

2. I like to live while high.

3. I like to walk my dog and be outside in general. I listen to a lot of music too, not necessarily outside though lol. Blazin up in the park is always sweet too:cool:

4. I like to play hackysack

5. Play video games.

Listen to music.

Watch a movie.

Smoke more.

Eat.

Sleep.

And last but not least roll a blunt and smoke it on the way to the Pizza place. :smoking:

6. Play call of duty.

Smoke tons of weed.

Post on grasscity.

Listen to some floyd.

All at the same time. :D

7. Me: music, driving aimlessly with the windows down, MW2/other 360, cigs, browse GC/stumble, sitting outside.

With others: Conversation, drive around, kayaking, biking, browse galleries downtown, parks, and so on.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. hell yea dude. just cruisin around the hood, takin it all in

9. Go to a concert and grind on some girls.

10. How the F do you long board around a hood?

Must be some seriously big waves

11. #31 Mot1ve, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    i agree with all of the above EXCEPT parkour. you can break your fkin neck lol

haha I know what you're talking about! its taht arcade game where u got a gun and a screen and a reload button. :p...i think. it has like a blue gun and a red gun; we used to play at the arcade in Brooklyn before going to school (as well as METAL SLUG)

12. i like to before i get high, sets a much better non-stressful environment.

13. thats just like me bro. if my room is messy and im going to be in it high, i feel the need to clean it and once its clean and nice, i feel so much more comfortable :). :hello:

14. Watch The Lord of the Rings
    Mess with drunk people
    Go ghost hunting
    aaand pretty much everything else.

15. Anything. Absolutely anything is fun when I'm high. I could be delivering boxes or some shit and it'd be fun as hell, you just have to turn it into a game.

16. i want to go jet skiing HIGH. that would be fkin awesome. u going like 60 - 70 mph on water, while streams of water are flying behind u. wind blwoing throguh ur hair :D

17. Definitely enjoy laying back in my chair and blasting some dub,drum & bass or something more chill like Pink Floyd.

By far my most favorite thing to do is just cruise. Especially out here, with endless country backroads its nice to just drive and listen to music.

18. Then BOOM you hit the water, your trunks are at the bottom o fthe lake, your face is full of nasty lake water and then the piranhas attack! IN 3D!

(never see piranhas 3D ever ever ever, worst movie ever)

PS that would be dope to jet ski once you learned how.

19. hahaha jet skiing is bomb. until ur upside down. :(

20. I like to stare at household objects for long periods of time and ponder their significance. Failing that, I usually eat something. Hey, I'm a noob, give me time.