higest yeild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnnyboy1488, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Hey! I got 5 feminized moby dick seeds from greenhouse seeds Co. People say it's a really high yeilding plant. Anyone with experience with this strain? Also what are your methods for highest yeilds? I've got 4 babies now lst'd down and 1 just goin straight up. I've got 20-20-20 fert for vegging. An a and b solution for flower. A is a 2.0-0-0.2 mix and b is a 1.0-9.0-4.0 mix. I Also have a 0-39-30 spike solution for the 3rd and 5th week of vegging. Oh Ya and I've got a bag of bat guano a buddy gave me. No idea What's it consists of. As for the space, I've got plenty. I wanted to run the 5 under my 1000w hps in 5 gallon pots(or bigger?) What do you guys think? any input is great!

2. 4 plants per 1k. Got a moby in veg now. Got my cut from a buddy. Said they need lots of light. He also said they don't take well to topping. All I got for ya as of now dude. Sorry. Feel free to bombard him with your own questions. His names Popeye here at GC.

3. Bat guano is high in Nitrogen it was used for gunpowder hence it is good for veg.