Hieroglyphics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jdog Grows, May 21, 2013.

1. I was looking at a video of a helicopter and other modern day vehicles on a hieroglyph and it kind of scared me, but I want to do some research on it, If these people "predicted" helicopters what else is there that we dont know about them?, honestly all I've seen on tv and the internet about them is pyramids, kings and rulers(who were actually black) and the same old hieroglyphics of them dancing with their arms, bringing offerings and dog heads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_hieroglyphs

so can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can start researching on my own?, since google really isn't your friend.

2. The "helicopter" hieroglyph was actually 2 known hieroglyphs painted over each other, the end result kinda resembled a helicopter.

3. what about the submarine, jet and and tank looking objects

4. and they said it was repainted or whatever, but why does it still look like a helicopter

I don't know about those, but I guess it would be a similar story.

6. Guys lets all turn our heads and claim this to be a mistake/coincidence

This is no fucking mistake, the egyptians knew far more than we know, and this isnt some fallacy

I admire the ancient cultures

7. that doesn't make sense though, why would you ruin an ancient artifact by "repainting" it aren't you just defining it more than it was and not destroying it, since it would lose value and that would be dumb.

8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

been watching a few people like David Icke and he's right If people stop living in this small box of limited ideas, they will realize anything is possible I mean everything is made of atoms right and we are infinite consciousness, so that should tell you right there.

9. even if they claim it's a reprint or w/e i still believe that we have been technologically advanced before and past knowledge was lost due to a nuclear war. there is evidence of ancient nuclear explosions all over the world.

10. Interpreting old pictures to mean something modern, how original. And fallacious.

I was under the impression that the Egyptians themselves repainted them.

12. Dude if you look into half the stuff about ancient cultures you'll realize either 1. They were super duper smart and advanced    2. Aliens helped them     3. Time travel      4. The Pilgrims and the Indians   or 5. 'Life' is really just all inside your head and your sub conscious is creating a Matrix-like prison for your soul to live in for eternity. 

13. [​IMG]

14. 1. Yes
    2. No evidence
    3. Absolutely no evidence
    4. What?
    5. No, just no.

15. #16 Johnny Cash, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

Number 5 has some basis in established philosophy. I wouldn't say it's likely but it is possible. It sort of touches on the philosophy of science called constuctivism which claims that there is no objective reality, only realities constructed by our minds in an attempt to interpret reality.

Hmm, maybe I took their description too literally, but yes I do agree with this in essence. 

17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcf_5bYlkms

18. Ok what will be the benefit of understanding these hyroglyphics? Will it end war and legalize marijuana? Will it end starvation? Why do  we need to understand the past in order to help ourselves in the present (or future)?

19. #20 Johnny Cash, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

How can you understand the present if you don't understand the past? It is what made the present what it is.