Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding weed in a car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KlineO, Oct 16, 2015.

1. I always just ride with it under my cup holder that can be lifted out and back in. But i was curious if there are any other/better hiding spots that you may know of

2. If they walk the dog on you there is no safe place...personally, I never ride dirty...

3. I fail to see a reason why you have to hide your property within your property... unless it is not your vehicle to begin with? Leasing and ownership have one bank of a difference making confiscation that much more plausible to see "reasonable cause."

Use the center console. Great for storage of your stuff, if you have one in your car.

4. I would not be driving around with bud period. Not worth the risk where I live. If I were to do it I would put that shit in a baggie and mason jar, probably stash it where my spare tire is, or some other cavity in my car. But again, not worth the risk, shit just stays in my house or in my pocket/bag if I am going to chill with friends.

5. So how do you get it from the supply back to your house?

To OP: I usually just put it away, in my bag, glove box or something. The way I see it, if you get stopped and the cop searches your car he will probably 'smell' it and end up finding it either way. Just drive careful and go the speed limit I have never gotten stopped.

6. I'm in Florida and the cops here are forfeiture crazy, and it's like it was 20 years ago in other places....the cops cut you no slack, you go to jail for a joint.....

I have mine delivered...no extra charge...[​IMG]

7. im in Oregon so I ride dirty everyday.

8. #8 spliffhitter77, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    But if you do need to hide weed in a car, if it's a dirty car full trash and shit just crumple the weed up in an old McDonald's rapper and put that shit back in the old fucked up bag with dirty napkins and shit, just make it nasty, maybe a spilled milkshake or some shit just for added effect and better protection haha... They won't even touch that nasty sticky shit man....

9. Under your battery. Ever seen them remove someone's battery?

10. Free delivery.

11. I usually have dead grandma riding up top. I slip it into one of her pockets.

They never send the dog up top. Never.

12. I carry either a joint or a cheap glass bowl with a half gram in a small tin. At most I'd be ditching $10, which is cheaper than getting caught.

13. dispensary's should advise you on how to properly keep your weed after obtaining it from them. In the trunk, don't open bag/container until you reach your destination. Easy

14. Usually, I shove it up my ass :) haha just kiddin. I just put it in a bag, in my pocket. Haha I don't hide it at all.

15. #15 Deleted member 629842, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    Personally, I just stick it in a smaller paper bag then in the glove box.
    The dispensaries I go to usually give me a bag.

I knew somebody though that would cram an eight into an empty cigarette box, then he'd crumble the box up and throw it into a pile of trash in his car.
    He was over paranoid.
    Don't be like him.

16. If you have the right type of car, between the seating cushion and the back support cushion of the bench is a good spot. Just don't hide it in the exhaust...

17. I put mine in a airtight small container and in one of those coleman water jugs so its in a conatiner within a jug on the floor of the backseat of my car plus i keep tons and i mean tons of different water bottles all on the floor .. Im a huge water freak so i drink it and need it with me all the time been stopped for just goin a few miles over the speed limit cop didn't even think of it and every cop looks in your car while asking for your info so i felt safe lol

18. bravo! Genius my boy! Even if the dog alerts they still wouldn't.

19. OP shouldn't even be letting cops search his car