Hiding Weed Brownie(s)

Discussion in 'General' started by MarcusX, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Hello I'm new here as well new to weed!

I'm senior in high school and tried a weed brownie 2-3 months ago. I enjoyed it more than I thought I was. So I have a friend who is planning on getting more brownies for 4/20. BUT, I have a job interview this Saturday and another friend of mine who works there told me about there will be a drug test. Which I'm assuming I will have to take the test that upcoming week or the week after.(First Job)

So, I won't be participating monday unless I get tested sunday (most likely won't happen). When I receive the brownie(s) on Monday where is a appropriate spot to hide it as well as keep it fresh. I heard it can last for a week or so.
    Thanks.

2. You need the Cloak of Invisibility, a dash of Unicorn Dust, and the blood of a High Elf.

This is the only way it will work...Otherwise they'll all know, and point at you.[​IMG]

3. Homemade brownies last like 3 days tops. You can wrap it and bag it and put it in the freezer for as long as you need it.

4. Looks like everything is turning out great, just left from the test clean. My two brownies are coming in tomorrow.
    Better late than never!

5. Big fan of Battlefield huh? me too