Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding weed and bongs from roommates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bakeling, Feb 3, 2012.

1. So my roommates are completely against weed and would probably fuck me overnight they found anything relatable to bud, so its important that i find a good place to hide a small bong and a pouch. I found a decent place to hide a pouch ( inside my doorhand) yet my only idea as to the bong is to make and disassemble a homemade one every time i smoke. I have a drawer filled with electronic components and tonnes of crap so hiding the cone pics and perculator is fine but i struggle to find a good safe place to hide the bottle ( yes i know, but i can't afford a glass bong) any ideas would be greatly appreciated <3

2. Well do you play any instruments? i play guitar and drums and i used to keep my bong in a hollow amp and sometimes my kick drum. Other wise i had a hollow book for my stash but i dont know about a bong, you would need a pretty big dictionary.

3. [quote name='"grapestory"']Well do you play any instruments? i play guitar and drums and i used to keep my bong in a hollow amp and sometimes my kick drum. Other wise i had a hollow book for my stash but i dont know about a bong, you would need a pretty big dictionary.[/quote]

Nah I'm musically retarded

4. I would forget about bongs for now IMO

Buy a nice, relatively small glass pipe. I'm sure you can find one for about $25 or less

If you are smoking good bud by yourself, one nice bowl pack should get you really high on it's own. It does for me at least

5. ^^What he said get a pipe. What more easier to conceal.

6. [quote name='"Tsmith3402"']I would forget about bongs for now IMO

Buy a nice, relatively small glass pipe. I'm sure you can find one for about $25 or less

If you are smoking good bud by yourself, one nice bowl pack should get you really high on it's own. It does for me at least[/quote]

I spoke to quite a few people about a pipe and i heard that the smoke is really hot and intense, admittedly it would be a thousand fold easier to conceal but I'm worried as a pretty new toker that the smoke will fuck me around

7. [quote name='"Bakeling"']

I spoke to quite a few people about a pipe and i heard that the smoke is really hot and intense, admittedly it would be a thousand fold easier to conceal but I'm worried as a pretty new toker that the smoke will fuck me around[/quote]

I started smoking out of tin foil and popcans a pipe is not gonna hurt you trust me

8. nah pipes are the shit, and glass makes it so much more smooth as well

9. Dude, your roommates need to loosen up, you should make brownies and give them to your roommates!

10. I think I'd rather stick to a bong for the time being.

11. If you have an extra backpack, just throw everything in there and keep it closed. Worked for me in situations like that.

12. [quote name='"ewb"']If you have an extra backpack, just throw everything in there and keep it closed. Worked for me in situations like that.[/quote]

Yes! I reckon that'd work a treat would it smell the bag out though?

13. Not if you clean your bong regularly and keep your weed pouch in an air-tight container (I use one of those little wooden boxes from the dollar store, and I've been out of the search light so far.)

14. I say get a glass bubbler it's cheaper and smaller then a bong and it cools down the smoke.

Ditch the plastic bottle, the plastic is what is gonna mess with your lungs not the hot smoke

15. buy a safe.. end of story.

16. Why would they go through your stuff

17. I would definitely agree that you need to get a glass pipe or bubbler. It is small and easy to conceal and they hit pretty smoothly. It doesn't make sense to craft home made bongs as a way of safer smoking. Trust me, even though you are a new smoker you should be able to handle a pipe.

18. Tc unless you are in a dorm or you rely on them for a place to live meaning they can kick you out if you smoke. Then i would tell them to fuck off and get over it i mean its weed not meth or Heroin. If you were doing those i could understand them kicking you out. If its the later Then i would get a large safe put your shit in there burn some incense and pardlock you door

19. This is what I did. Luckily I have a roommate now who appreciates the herb as much as I do.

20. i use to hide mine in a box and that box would be in one of those rubermaid storage bins filled with other boxes in my closet