Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding the smell of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spizzy, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Im getting some weed at school tomorrow from a friend and my dad picks me up after school (licence is suspended) so what can i hide the weed in so that no one will smell it at school or on my way home with my dad? Please help. Thanks.

2. MFLB what?

3. Go Chicago style and hold your hit in forever and once you hit the pipe put your finger over the weed and put it out so it dosn't continue to burn.

4. If you're that paranoid bring an empty prescription pill bottle and put it in there.

Even if it's just in your pocket I doubt he'd know.

5. Just keep the bud in your pocket and nobody will suspect you have weed unless you give them a reason to.

6. Altoids tin

7. i love how the first two posts make no sense.

youll be find unless its some crazy fresh dankity smell smell. in that case your basically fucked. bring a pill bottle or extra bags to double, triple bag it

8. #8 BaconDan, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Your best bet is a pill bottle. Anything else is pretty much overkill unless its insanely dank or they bring in drug dogs at your school. I remember the first time i bought weed, i walked home two miles from school because i was afraid to keep it during school. When i was home, i put it in two zip lock bags, stuffed it in an altoids tin, put the altoid tins in a ziplock bag, put that in a tupperware container, poured a bunch of baking soda in it to absorb the smell, and hid it in the attic. It was a dub of mids.

9. im kinda high right now but i meant if he got an mflb it would be stealthy.

10. 1. Take out the stick of deodorant
    2. Put the narcotics in the deodorant bottle
    3. Put the stick of deodorant back on
    4. Put the deodorant in your bag
    5. Get high

11. But he wasn't even talking about the smoking part haha.

Don't recomend picking up at school man...
    I wouldn't be worried about your dad,
    just throw in in the back pack and don't be sketchy...

Considering your 18 hes not gonna go through your shit...

12. Ill just throw in what I would do...sneak a small tupperware with a cover in your backpack before school and take some extra ziplock bags...get the product and double, triple, or quadruple ziplock it and put it in the tupperware with cover on in your backpack....Your dad wont smell it unless you open your bag and start fanning the air into his face.

13. any glass container or pill container will do. safe, air tight.
    if u have a plastic bag then i would just shove a shit load of clothes in ur backpack and spray it down with deoderant.
    but any tupperware or airtight container is no problem