Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding stuff when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoMoreLove., Oct 21, 2008.

1. So yesterday i went i got a 1/4 of dank as fuck! and i got back and i was still kinda trippin a bunch cuz i had some shrooms earlier but i smoked some of it though cuz i was tryin to do this paper for english and i was at like 10 line and i figured hey, i am gonna reward myself cuz im doing such a great job. and i was incredibly fucked up now. and i ended up rearranging my whole room around and shit but i hid my weed. cuz i said i was gonna find a good spot ya know? and now i cant find where the fuck it is. im pissed as hella bout it. but then i figured hey, maybe if i just get high ill remember where i put it? so i went to go get high and realized that i couldnt cuz i hid all my bud. and it just got me all upset. so i had to go out and spend more money for weed even though i just bought some so i could get high and find my weed. but see i did and i still have NO fuckin clue where it is! i use to keep it in my couch cusion but it fuckin sucks man... :smoke:

any ideas...?
    where do you hid your weed when you get fucked up

2. This is gunna sound weird. But go around your room and smell everything. Thats what I had to do this one time I lost my weed.

3. I just leave mine sitting inbetween some t-shirts in my closet or drawer.

Edit: I bet the guy above me's idea would work damn good! Specially if its really dank!

4. haha classic stoner moment. good luck finding your bud i'm sure it will turn up.

5. try just fucking TEARING APART YOUR ROOM PIECE BY PIECE

6. HAAAAAAA thats hilarious hahha

I bet its in a really good spot too

7. Get high and try and find a new hiding place.
    If you're lucky, you'll deja vu and find the other stuff.

8. If you read right that is what He tried to do and it didnt work.......

9. OP, i bet its in your pocket...stoner...:D:smoke:

10. let us know where u find find it. im curious. just think about the place you would NEVER hide it, maybe thatll push u in the right direction.

11. i do this ALLLLLL the time

i like changing up my hiding spots when im stoned but it comes back to bite me in the ass.

12. Man, I know what you mean. Yesterday, I had been smoking a few
    bowls, waited about 10 minutes, and decided I wanted to smoke more. Only thing was, I hid my lighter, and had to spend half an hour to find it. It turned out that it was sitting on top of the packed bubbler, ready for action. At least I was rewarded though. Hope you find your bud though.

13. when i lose my weed i retrace my steps and look down in case i dropped it, but then again you were tripping so that might not be possible. Try looking in wierd places that oyu would never think of hiding it, since you were pretty fucked up.

also, trying getting your dog if you have one lol. My dog smells me a lot when i smoke, so if you walk your dog around your room maybe he/she will stop and sniff :\ i dont know, just trying to help lol.

14. FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

i have this sign in my room above my door cuz its cool and its hollow inside. and earlier i was tearin apart my room lookin for it and my mom came in and was all yellin that i needed to shut the hell up with my swearin cuz we had company or some shit but anyways she slammed the door when she left and the sign fell down and broke open and there i saw my weed laying on the ground along with 13 other bags. most of them had about 5 pretty good sized bowls left in them. :eek:

its fuckin AMAZING!!! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. thats like a fucking stoners miracle. congrats.

16. the holy ganja grail right there. i can only hope i've secretly hidden a huge amount of sweet mary jane while being high countless times. then maybe one day my mom will slam the door and bags and bags will fall to the ground before me.

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

17. Hopefully you find it when you need it the most

18. Sadly i could picture that ..

19. I always hide my stash in familiar spots. In my shoes, inside of my djembe or in my pillow cases. All of which are spots are in my room & nobody goes in there but my roommate, my kitten & I. Unfortunately if I have to worry about hiding it in my shoes now that we have a kitten because I'm scared he'll tear up the bag:p.

Sounds like you made quite the score, man. You should probably pack a bowl or four with your Mom to celebrate.

20. haha nice i wish i had a secret stash i didnt know about.i keep mine in a little treasure shest thing hidden in the back of my closet.its like the holy treasure chest of highness:D