Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding spots.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Achino, Jul 14, 2012.

1. So my tiny 4 inch sherlock can't find a hiding spot and it's getting kinda sketchy with it badly hidden, so I summon yall to give me ideas! - McAllen, Texas

2. 2 posts? must be a cop trying to figure out stash spots

3. Yeah, totally a cop trying to figure out where kids with gram bags hide their bongs from their parents. :rolleyes::p

I don't know what ideas we can give you without knowing what you have laying around, OP... look around your room, find somewhere that no one would look, put your shit there. :confused_2:

4. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Yeah, totally a cop trying to figure out where kids with gram bags hide their bongs from their parents. :rolleyes::p

I don't know what ideas we can give you without knowing what you have laying around, OP... look around your room, find somewhere that no one would look, put your shit there. :confused_2:[/quote]

the key is using deception to hide it in plain sight.

5. i use my buttcrack. ahfugetaboutit