Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding spots for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xKANEx, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Anyone know of some good spots where i can stash my weed where my parents won't find it?

2. Anyone know of some good spots where I can stash my weed where my kids won't find it?

3. Not good place, everyone know that place.

4. [quote name='"Lavions"']

Not good place, everyone know that place.[/quote]

Not enough people do obviously.

5. i have a hollowed out children's bible in a bookshelf full of books. No human has ever found my stash

6. I have a hollowed out ajax container. Does an alright job oh hiding smells, but no way anyone would ever find it. There are a lot of clever stash containers that can be found online

7. You can hide it at my house.

8. Put it in a jacket pocket that you never use

9. In another bag of weed, they'd never know.

10. Well now, any human who can access the internet can find your stash! Joking of course. Sounds like a good spot. :hello:

11. Might have to relocate. :rolleyes:

12. Taped to the "roof" of something like a table, or drawer.

13. Here you go, I posted this somewhere else. :wave: :D

14. If you have an old camera or something like that take the batteries out and put it up there. No one would ever look there! :)

15. The Old PS2's The Fat Ones, At the Back Of them
    theres a cover that can be taken off :) See the Picture - The gap :)
    [​IMG]

16. came in to say PS2 expansion bay, such a good place :)

17. I used to stash in my ps2 back in the day. The back of a clock is always good. In a tap player of an old stereo for a few joints. Old jacket pocket. Taped to the bottom of a drawer.