Hiding spot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fev123, Nov 27, 2012.

1. This morning I put my vape in the back of my desk drawer. I came back from school and it was gone. I was really high this morning, so i dont know if i hid it somewhere else. But im almost positive i didnt. I think my babysitter found it and took it. My dad has no clue, so it wasnt him. But i dont know what to do now. My babysitter knows i smoke and doesnt like it. But there is no reason for her to be going through my drawers.

2. she stole your shit yo, i wouldnt take no shit from no babysitter

3. If you definetly put it in your drawer(didnt leave it somewhere obvious like i use to by accident) confront your babysitter about it for sure, cause that means she was looking through your shit which aint cool man.

4. so ur saying ur 18+ and have a baby sister lol thats some funny stuff haha srry i dont mean to be mean

5. I'm confused.

You have a babysitter?

?

6. he is upset at his house, thinking how to cover the lies and deception

7. Boy underage like shit. Someone cut the kid from the ciry before he gets hooked!

8. I have an autistic brother

9. Thats why we have the babysitter

10. Thanks anyway! Found it assholes!

11. You could have misplaced it, thoroughly search your room; how old are you though...what 18+ year old need's a babysitter man? Confront her though, fuck shady people.

12. If it was found it means your hiding spot wasn't good enough, gotta be creative with adults snooping. I usually place it in discreet lowkey plain sight areas either outside the house in the backyard or inside! Can't go wrong