Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding spot in car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gale66, Nov 12, 2009.

1. so recently i have been paranoid about getting stopped by a cop with bud on me, cause i have been smoking out these girls with 1/4th. Basically today there were 2 cop accidents that got me freaked. 1st one was where a cop crossed the median between lanes and made a u turn with his sirens on, i almost shat my pants, but it turns out he was rescuing some lady. The 2nd one happened again on the road, i was driving 5 mph over speedlimit and i look in the rearview mirror and see a cop with sirens speeding towards me. I slow down and pull over and in a couple of sec's the cop passese me. I consider myself a stoner cause i smoke everyweekend, but lately like the last month or so i have smoked everyday. So any advice where to hide bud?

2. Don't smoke weed in your car if you are going to have it on you. If you must ride with weed in your car put it in your ass hole. Also use the search feature at the top bar on the right hand side. I have included a picture for you so you can easily identify the search button.

[​IMG]