Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding spot for weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sam42012, Dec 3, 2008.

1. alright so i was lookin at a thread a while ago about hiding spots for weed. and i saw this sweet thing it was a cd rom drive that you'd put in your computer but it was actually empty and you could hide your shit in it. does anyone know what im talkin about and where to get it from? thanks

2. i dk if im thinking of the same thing cause how im reading what you're saying it sounds like you mean you have to buy it but in my computer there is a slot that can be opened up and its empty...for a stash

3. Grab an old CD-ROM Drive, Gut it, Throw it back in. Stashbox.

But, i think just putting your stash in the case itself would be fine enough of a place to hind your stash.