hiding smell when transporting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by austyn12, Feb 18, 2013.

1. How do people get away with growing weed in wild then walk home with it in a backpack? Ive always wondered that because 1 pound smells a lot i couldn't imagine 10x that if not more.

2. glass jars. simple as that. you can fit an 1-2 ozs in a quart jar easily

3. #3 "ridge"racer, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Edited:

4. #4 Doc-J, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    Garbage bags and brass balls. Jars and baggies work great for small amounts but the guys pulling larger grows aren't taking time for that stuff in the feild.

5. would jars work for 12 pounds ish? friend trying to bring a giant baggie full of bud when it grows pass the street onto hers and i feel like shes going get caught doing that.

6. Im probably gonna try about three thick garbage bags over each other, each tied off seperately and stuffed into the largest rucksacks my grow buddy and I have when the next fall comes and Ill be pulling my hopefully huge first guerilla harvest (planning on ~25 small to medium sized plants) :3
    definitly not gonna sit there in the dark/rain cutting up my plants to stuff them into jars, Ill just be cutting everything into footlong pieces, stuff it into bags and sort out the bad leaves and trim in a secure location.