Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding smell after i smoked outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitwaffle331, Apr 18, 2019.

1. #1 fruitwaffle331, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    aight so its the middle of spring and i smoked for the first time about two days ago, i still live with my parents and they're 100% anti-weed (because my father is a cop). i went outside to smoke out of respect and i didn't really know what to expect in terms of smell. i only had like a gram of it and a one hitter, so that's what i used. i really did enjoy it but i went outside to avoid the smell, which still managed to get on my clothes because there's at least a slight breeze every day, even though i aired it out for about 30 minutes i still smelled it so i had to spray myself with perfume. my mom did question the perfume smell when i got home but i made up a really believable story about being out w/ my friend so she wasnt suspicious at all. i want to make sure i don't have to spray that much perfume again, so would smoking through a sploof while im outside reduce what gets on my clothes? any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. My suggestion would be to be respectful of the rules of whoevers house youre living in. Some of us just dont have the privilege to freely smoke until were a certain age and have our own place to live. Smoking creates the most smell of all forms of consuming weed. dabbing and oil pens stink much less than smoking flower, but your dad the cop is literally trained to detect the smell of weed so theres no suggestion I could give that would be 100% effective, other than smoking with no shirt on and immediately using mouthwash,eyedrops, washing your hands,etc. but they would probably catch on after a while

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Lol how old are you dude??

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. the smell i had on my clothes was very faint because i was blowing the smoke downwind, it was just a tiny bit that blew back at me. i know people use sploofs to smoke inside, so i was wondering if it would work outside in my situation as well. also my father isn't around very often, he's usually at work, sleeping, or in another room, but he's never there when i walk in the door. i already burn a lot of incense in my room so i'm pretty safe by the time i get upstairs. it's just my mom sometimes being there that i have to worry about.

5. 1. Ditch the bud it smells. Use edibies and dabs.

2. Use eyedrops

3. Hide dabs on your person at all times.

6. Burning incense= obvious stoner

You already gave it away :laughing:

Everyone and their mom and their mom's mom knows what incense is for.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Face it little brother, your mom knew something was up the minute you walked in the door. Maybe she was hoping you were covering up cig smell (which don't make sense but that's what happens) but I'm betting she knew it was pot. She chose to either remain in denial or is considering how she should approach this. Also you didn't smoke outside out of respect, you smoked outside out of fear. Which is understandable in your position.

If you're 18 then welcome to grasscity. Stick around and keep reading.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ultimate answer is to get your place where you can do what you want - till then obey the rules - and edibles would be a better way to go if you dont want smell

9. But don't rush getting your own place. Wait until after you're prepared to support yourself and a family. Moving out ASAP is a huge future killer. When you're living at home your parents will pay for university or whatever training you need to become an independent productive person. It's their responsibility even though some disagree with that. If your parents don't want to pay for it maybe staying home and playing video games for a few years will encourage them to step up. Moving out before you're ready makes it much more unlikely you'll complete your education/training, it's damn hard to support yourself on minimum and go to classes both.

10. SOme of us were put out at 18 or charged rent by parents - I had to pay for my own education after high school - I turned out ok - just need to work hard and not go out and spend - I feel it is better to struggle on your own then to spung off parent who already busted their butts to get you 18 - now it is up to you -- but that is just my opinion ( and as any who know me will tell you - 1 of my favorute sayings is "opinions are like Aholes we have one and they all stink" the other favorite saying is " if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"

11. Sure it's possible and a lot of guys do manage to prepare on their own but some just don't and go thru a lifetime of struggle. My parents were dirt poor and sending their kids to university never entered their minds so I went into the military and later had the GI Bill to help me through. I still think it's the parent's responsibility to educate their children and prepare them to go out into the world. I know a lot of kids aren't serious enough at 18 to prepare, it takes some hard knocks put sense into their heads. And when a kid isn't serious about it, sending them to school is a waste of resources.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Also too many people care about their kid's immediate happiness.

Especially mine. It isn't about being happy its about learning life lessons and working to earn your keep and putting food on the table.

Happiness comes with success in the long term and, you don't start out with success so therefore yes young people are miserable but, they later will either become happier with success or let the temporary pressure get ahold of them.

I admit I'm not very happy but, this isn't a 3rd world country. I'm fine and will make it okay. There's something to be said about not giving a fuck about letting emotion get in the way.

I hate working fast food but I do it and now have my own place long before anyone else my age(early 20s) these days it seems.

I'm actually more successful as a dropout. I was pressured into college by everyone and now after not letting them push me around I make money and, am not going in to debt.

You don't need a degree to make money. Just work longer hours and suck it the fuck up. Glad I learned that one the hard way.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't think university is for everyone, maybe it's not even for most but some kind of training that allows us to earn a decent living is surely needed. My main problem after HS is I didn't have the foggiest idea what I wanted or could do for a living. I was living with some friends and working my way thru and didn't complete the freshman year, I had absolutely no motivation for studying or going to class. I did manage to party a lot even working full time and making it to class now and them.

After I got out of the service I knew what I wanted to do and was much more mature (I was 26 when I started university in earnest) and that made all the difference in the world. Working toward a goal is the key, I knew where I was going and knew how to get there. The GI Bill paid enough for tuition and books and working part time paid my living expenses. It was so fucking easy, I can't overstate the importance of having a goal, of knowing what you want to do before you start university/training.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I got kicked out at 15. My family is anti homo so I had a lot of fun.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Although I'm grateful for my grandmother she away but she got me out of a bad relationship with my ex. I deserve a lot better than that. Thank you Grandma.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Has your family come around since then in any way? When kids become adults often bad family relationships heal as the parents no longer feel they must put their foot down to help shape their children's character (tough love) and the kids no longer feel they must fight for independence. It doesn't really sound as if that was at play in your case though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

17. Some of them got better. I don't do anything wrong. I am still unafraid to say things. I am a human I am a creature of stars. I am absolutely happy with how I am. I should be dead but I have a purpose here, I don't know what it is but I have been saved twice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. If it is summer time I had dryer sheets to a.c. and let the smell go. During the summer as a teen I used to take a cylindrical object stuff one end with dryer shits and blow smoke/ and keep my bowl on the other end