hiding plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boomhouer, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Curious as to how you experienced guys like to conceal your plants in the woods. Any info, special tactics, or methods from experience is appreciated, Are there any annual type plants that you cant plant with them to help blend them in their site? and/or what plants exist in the woods do you like to plant them around?
    Thanks

2. Put them up in trees, is what i do find a big ass tree, make a plate form n comoflodge the buckets!

3. What is really good is the get a shit load a rose bush and circle the peremitere. 2 good tings bout this when flower gives cover and ppl dont walk around in rose bushes all the time eh?

4. What he said, thorn bushes can be your best friend when trying to conceal your marijuana just get a sharp chopping knife or razor for a quick cut try to cut as far to the base as possible so branches bend for a more natural look, I bought a pair of heavy duty gardening gloves from wal-mart and thorns can't penetrate them. Or try snapping a small tree and burrying it into the ground to block the veiw of your plants, but try not to block the sunshine.:p

5. I put mine right in the middle of a corn feild. They ready for harvest befor the corn comes off.

Or even a safe place I think were crop hunter wont look, is find out were a real old couple lives and put them about 20 rows in the corn behind there house,noone will crop hunt behind a old couples house.