Hiding Plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lockout, May 29, 2013.

1. #1 Lockout, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Growing other plants around these just won't do in this case. I'm about to ask some questions which might make me look like an idiot, but I don't have a very good reputation here anyway so I don't care.

1: Would it be possible to mutilate my plant by trimming leaves here and there, making it look completely different yet still keeping the plant alive?

2: Any safe way to dye the plant without killing it? I'm thinking of dying it red/brown.

3: If all goes to shit and my friends or family question me about the plants, should I just say that they're acers? I know that the leaves can look similar but would they tell from the stalk that they're definitely not going to grow into trees? I've never grown a tree before so I don't know what it looks like in the early stages. It would also look weird that I'm growing 5+ maple trees but I could always say that I'm gonna plant them in the local park.

I'm not living with anyone at the moment. I'd like to be able to have my family over and not have to worry when having a few friends over to watch tv. I'm not bothered with getting the best results from my
    plants as I'm growing from hemp seeds which basically makes it all free. I know that I can't get high off anything that these plants produce. I'm growing them for a specific reason which I'm not bothered to get into here, so let's leave it at that, ok?

2. #2 charlesCarnage, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    lol i suggest you search the forums.  all these questions have been answered many times

you not only have to hide plants physically, you also have to hide the smell when the plant(s) begin to flower.

so much great info in here for free

goodluck

I actually can't find any answers to these questions (except no. 3, but that question isn't all that important). I've read about the possibility of dying plants but there's nothing here on GC.

As for the smell, I have that handled. I'm only interested in appearance of the plant, nothing else matters.

Nice. One word answers are always useless, but your one word answer somehow managed to be the most useless post I have ever read. Even "yes" or "no" would have been more productive.

4. For what it's worth, you may look dumb asking, but you look incredibly more than not asking and fucking up.