Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding Places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tugg, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted already but if it has, please shut it down asap and point me in the right direction, I just didn't really know what to search. Anyway, let's see those hiding places! I don't care if you're hiding it from your parents, spouses, feds or whatever let's see! This was my spot before my dad found out and gave me the O.K to burn :D
    Can you spot it?
    [​IMG]How bout now?
    [​IMG]Anything yet?
    [​IMG]BAM!
    [​IMG]All the necessities! Lighter, bud, pipe, Jet Lighter (FUCKIN SMART) and Visine :D
    [​IMG]
    The cabinet has two drawers on either side and the fake one in the middle was solid. All I did was take it apart, put a hinge on it, magnet to keep it closed, and built a little shelf to put all my gear on. Oh and I screwed a couple pieces of half inch tubing around the edge of the shelf to act as a wall. That bass drum + subwoofer is a mean mix.