Hiding Places

Discussion in 'General' started by AntiLock, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Not all of us have the luxury of being able to let our stuff sit out on the counter. If you've got to hide your shit, where do you hide it? I'm all about the heavy bag at the moment.

2. if you got a ps2 (the bigger one not slim one) it has a great hiding place where the expansion pack goes, I use to hide my stash in their

3. instead of hiding it from my mom i just became honest with her, she was mad at first but after a while i could smoke freely, if i were you, i would start talking about how great some of the medical advancements are, talk about how many people are helped by weed everyday - but don't mention you're smoking quite yet, just gauge their reaction and go from there. Then you wont have to worry about hiding places

4. I think this belongs in stash jar but here's mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Well my parents know I smoke, they don't mind much either. Thing is I buy about an ounce at a time. I don't want them to think I'm a dealer or anything.

6. inside my stereo PC or undder the insulation thats inside the roof

7. i have a big ass carved box i got at a big lots. and i wrote in permanent marker letters on the top:
    THERE IS NO MARIJIMAMA CONTAINED IN THIS CONTAINER:smoke:

8. just be honest, it's like a huge weight gets lifted off of your shoulder.

the reason you buy so much is to get the price break right?

just tell them that and they will be proud you're saving money at least

9. The pringles container is somewhat obvious, I mean.. Why would you keep the same pringles for such a long period of time? I have a water bottle which is so much better :p

But that's not where I stash it. I just have this little box I keep on my dresser, I keep a buddha on top of it so nobody is like hm a box in plain sight, let's investigate!

10. I cleared out old computer speakers I had and lined the inside with bubble wrap. I keep a piece, grass, and some other shit in them. They stay in my drawer. Everything else, all of these food and drink stashes, I find blatantly obvious.

11. I just put my pipe and tin in a hat and hide that in a draw when I'm at home. My parents don't search my room. In fact, I don't think they suspect me of smoking at all.