Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokininga, Aug 3, 2009.

1. What is you guys favorite hiding places in your car? Do you keep it on you or stashed in your ride somewhere? Small and larger amounts? Trying to avoid the po po

2. I usually hide my stuff someplace out of the way, covered with something, like clothes or a backpack or something like that.

I never hide anything in the glovebox, though. All my papers are in there, and if I get pulled over, my stuff could fall out and I'd be in a worse place than I was before.

I try not to drive stoned, in the end, because I don't want to be pulled over in the first place. No smoke, no fire. :cool:

3. i at most when driving try and keep only around 4 at most an eighth on me. i always have a bottle of water too. if i get pulled over, while the officer runs my info i eat the bud and chug the water to help it go down haha had to do it twice. i ride with my weed in my lap too. easy access man. cant waist time rootin around in the back seat if the 5 0 is on me.
    play it cool. cops ask fast questions to see if your intoxicated, just be ready and calm, eye contact.

keep smokin bro:cool:

4. There are hundreds of these threads around. :)
    But I will just say my hiding spot while I'm here. I have a gaming computer that has a very easy to open slider on the side to enter the case. I just put my jar and pipe in there since no one in my house has any business being in my room or my computer case lol.

I mean who would open someones computer case randomly, unless they were going to steal my video card or something.

5. in a deodorant stick, but don't keep it in there for too long, it'll get dry. i usually don't keep anything incriminating in my car, that's your best bet.

6. Yeah deodorant stick is a pretty good spot, and also if you keep it in there long enough, your bud will start to smell like old spice :eek:.

7. i usually have it in a coin purse in my trunk friend of mine told you if a cop searches your car they have to have a warrant to get into your trunk i think the same goes for a purse too, but i have a clean record and never drive high so i guess im pretty good. once i get home i take it out of my car.

8. Oh sorry I didn't see the car part.
    But the cushions often have little spots to stuff like dime bags :)

9. I have a jaguar and i just take the cd player cd holder out of the trunk, put a cd on the top and bottom slots, and put lik a 1/4 inbetween.
    ~never gotten caught doin that :hello:

...but i figure if uve never been in trouble with the law, therez a slim to none chance ur gettin fucked..unless ur an idiot and dont take the nessecary precautions.