Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding place when transporting on foot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinMosquito, Feb 13, 2009.

1. haha yeah i wouldnt suggest trying to walk around the streets with a duffle bag full of dank. theres no real way of hiding that large of an amount on foot. its hard enough to do it in a vehicle. we're not disagreeing you're just thinking on a larger scale ha

2. There is nothing wrong with hiding it, that wasn't my point. It's just very likely that they WILL find it, so people shouldn't assume they are safe just because they have it shoved down by their balls, etc.

3. Where 2 pairs of socks, and if any authoritie or anyone does try to search you,
    they will feel the first pair and then ask you to take them off, take off both pairs and then your bud is safe

4. Ya, i think its funny that people wear marijuana T shirts and then bitch when they get extra attention. Whenever i have bud on me i always dress like a normal person, but when i dont then i pull out the "Legalize It" T shirt. Fuck the police.

5. i jus put it in my pocket... i mean if u dont look like ur high, and if ur dressed like a normal person, then a cop will most likley not come up to u and do a random search, u kno?
    don worry about it b

6. I was sitting in class with a gram in one pocket and a hella used bowl in the other...really surpsied nobody noticed it lol.

When I go somewhere, I keep it in my bookbag, inside the battery compartment of a CD player, UNDER a CD...IN a case! lol.

7. When i used to deal, which was like 2 or 3 weeks go. i would be walking around with Qp's if not less of dank bud, walking on foot with the weed inside my jacket or evenly distributed around my body (lol). and funny thing is that, when my boi comes over in his car to give me the bud, theres a cop that lives about 2 houses down from where i get it. lol. i never look suspicious tho. :D

8. thx for the replies do anyone know of any everday items you could have that you could keep weed in but have it in your pocket so it looks like something normal to cops

9. This one is a great place and will almost never be found even when searched. If you take a look at the second flap behind your fly on a pair of jeans, there is a doubled seamed area of jeans that when the top is cut open, you can fit about a quarter in. I have been searched twice with weed in this place and got off scot free!:D:smoke:

10. If you live in the UK, look for the local headshop 'KING BONG'
    they do stashhiders and disguise pipes, they do pipes diguised as
    pens/light torches and stash hiders which are calculators,gameboys and other things
    that hold your bud on a screw panel that looks like where the batreys would go

Sorry i can't spell batreys :(

11. I saw this in another thread and didn't bother posting but this shouldn't become a recommended thing because heelies have the blocker thing for when you don't want the wheel sure and you might think it leaves a nice hole in there but the cap for it is a semi wheel, so it fills the space in there. You might be able to fit a .3 and have to squish it to massive extremities.

I know because I own a pair.

12. duffel bag.. lol

13. If needed ( has been ) I double up a condom, place it Near my nuts, if needed, I will take it :eek:

( no pun intended )

14. haha the ass is actually the best place, what kind of faggot cop is gonna stick his fingers up your ass.......jersey is the illest